If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mirage Pet Products 57-66 LPKXL Santa's Elf Rhinestone Dog Dress, X-Large, Light Pink
- Plastic Emulation Aquarium Fish Tank Decor Floating goldfish 6Pcs
- SU-2000L-1 Boyu Pond Filter Pump with Lights, 5000 Litre
- The Dog Squad Women's Doxie T-Shirt, X-Large
- CLOTHES 2018 Long down Cotton Padded Men, Warm and Slim Solid color Thick Hooded Collar
- Coffee Dog Collar, Caninedesign, Mocha, 1 inch wide, adjustable, nylon, medium and large (Coffee, Large 1522 )
- 18 lb. Bag Naturals Original Plus Vitamins & Minerals Cat Food
- Dog Cat Pet Charms I Do Bad Things Screen Print Shirts Black S (10)
- FinnTack Back Strap, Synthetic, w fixed Crupper
- Horze Lunging Girth For Horses, Nylon, Sizes 6779 Inches
- Kess InHouse Mandie Manzano Serene Siren Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40Inch
- Light bluee 535342cmSoft Warm Pet Nest Nonslip Dog Cat Hamster Bed Soft Cozy Sleeping Bag Mat Pad Cushions bluee Light bluee Brown Pink 333328cm, 434336cm, 535342cm ( color Light bluee , Size 535342cm )
- NFL PET Bed New England Patriots Soft & Cozy Plush Pillow Bed. Football Dog Bed. Cuddle, Warm Sports Mattress Bed for Cats & Dogs
- Pet Portable Travel Carry Bag Tote Case Lightweight Pet Carrier Crate color Optional (color Dark Khaki)
- Red Dingo Classic Dog Harness, Large, orange
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.