If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
★Unique desigh, rotatable the feeding trough, control dog eating speed from turning the slow feeder.
★IQ Training Toys, provide more fun and interaction for pets as well as owners improve pets' IQ , agility, flexibility.
★Weight control, avoid dogs eating too much every time, and prevent from obesity, make pet healthy.
★Install easily, it is easy to install and disassemble, easy to carry and storage.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mirage Pet Products 20-Inch Eagle pink Nailhead Hoodies 3X-Large Pink
- Plastic Aquarium Fish Tank Air Line Oxygen Balance Tube Hose Pipe 8.8m Length Black
- Strong Dog Lead Dog Cat Training Walking Leash in Strong Pulling Support Dogs.
- The Animate Company Limited Outhwaites Gun Dog Rope Slip Lead Olive 150cm X 8mm
- AosyGFR Closed Pet Dog House Dog House Large Dog Kennel Winter Pet Nest Creative Pet Supplies
- A Plush Vocal cat Mint Simulation Fish Interactive cat Toy pet Supplies (3 Pieces) H 60cm(24inch)
- Brown Yzibei Cozy Cat Princess Bed Winter Winter Warm Washable Pet Cute Cat Litter shoes Kennel shoes Cat Litter (color Brown)
- Dog house Indoor Dog Mat Medium and Large Dogs Pet Nest Wear Resistant Dog Bed Portable Pet Home Comfortable Pet Mat (Size 82×62×23cm)
- FFLSDR Leather Dog Leash, Medium And Large Dog Leash, Training Rope, Dog Leash, Dark Brown (color LARGE, Size 270CM)
- HLHRainbow Durable Dog Collar with Strong Metal Buckle550 Paracord Handemade 19 26 Adjustable Length,1.5 Width for Large Dog,Alaskan Malamute,Husky (Large(up to 85lb), Black)
- KESS InHouse Jennifer Rizzo Trio of Fall Pumpkins Green orange Painting Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Loving Pets Pure Piggy Dog Treat, Humerus Bones, 2Pack
- Omni Pet 6255TQ Paisley Pattern Leather Dog Leash, Turquoise
- Pet Toys, Mint Balls, Small Dogs and Cat Molar Balls, Cleaning Teeth
- Reusable Absorbent Potty PadSUV 48x60White
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.