If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- L&XY Pet Backpack Airline Approved Pet Carriers Single Shoulder Diagonal Shoulder Hand-Held Breathable Portable Dog Bag Cat Cage Black
- Grey 48355cm Grey 48355cm Dog Beds Eases Pet Arthritis Hip Dysplasia Pain Therapeutic Supportive Dog Bed Washable Quality Oxford Fabric Cover,Grey-48355cm
- Cat-A-Lack 6-Piece Mice Balls for Pets, 2-Inch
- Black 27.5in Black 27.5in Gloria Therapeutic Foam Dog Bed (27.5in) (Black)
- G24 to E27 Socket Base LED Halogen CFL Light Bulb Lamp Adapter Congreener Holder
- Paracord Double Ended Versatile Hands-Free Dog Walking or Training Leash (6 Foot Adjustable,Grey Glow Reflective)
- Replacement for DOGTRA IQ Plus Remote Transmitter Battery
- Wagner's ® Java Tree Freisitz aus Kaffeeholz Large BS4083
- Aetertek dog training collar with remote 600 yards rechargeable submersible bark control auto anti bark addon receiver collar replacement for 918C
- A7 MWQING Dog Cooling Mat Cool Mat Dog Cooling Pad Cooling Pad Pet Ice Mat Great for Dogs Cats to Stay Cool Summer
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.