If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Buco+ Dental Care for Dogs 15 kg and More 35g
- Astage Pet Supplies Doggy Lifejackets Swimming Support for Dog blueeDot XXS
- CQ Cat Bowl Cat Food Bowl Pet Bowl Ceramic Cat Food Pot Rice Bowl Dog Bowl Cat Supplies
- Donut Bed in Almond Fabric (Medium 35 x 27 x 8 in.)
- GRECH SUNSUN CTF14000B SuperECO Pond Filter Pump 14000 L h
- JM Pet Bed Orthopedic Goliath Quilted Chaise Couch Pet Bed For Pillow SofaStyle Couch Pet Bed For Dogs & Cats (color PINK, Size S)
- JuliusK9 16IDCFR0 IDC Power Harness, Size 0 (5876cm 2330), French Flag
- LHCW Strong Dog Leash 360° Swivel No Tangle Dog Walking and Training Nylon Leash for Medium Large Dogs
- Neue Schule 8023Ng Trans Angled Lozenge Running Lever Nelson Gag
- Pet house Cat nest kennel Large dog Medium dog Washable pet nest Pet mat Pet bed Warm cosy Four seasons available
- QNMM Pet bed tent canopy shelter dog bed foldable indoor and outdoor waterproof portable house detachable oxford fabric steel pipe kennel cat dog universal,M
- Kordon Products 37961 Rapid-Cure Ich and Parasite Treatment, 1-Gallon
- Isle of Dogs Coature No. 12 Veterinary Grade Evening Primpink Oil Dog Shampoo for itchy or Dry Skin 8.4 oz
- 60X60cm DIYthinker Sunflower Sunflower Seed Flower Plant Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Bathroom Living Room Kitchen Door 60 50Cm Gift
- CuteNfuzzy 11 Piece New Pet Small or Large Grooming Starter Kits in 2 colors for Dogs & Cats (Large, bluee)
- Hikari 12-Ounce Cichlid Excel Sinking Pellets for Pets Mini
- 1Pc S, orange Comfort Control Dog Harness Adjustable Breathable Soft Air Mesh Puppy Harnesses Walk Collar Reflective Vest
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Cat Face Placemat by ORE Pet
- Red Cat Hammock, House Pet Supplies Refreshing Fluffy Relieve Stress Small Animals Wood Easy to Install Triangular Structure Can Wash Breathable Load Capacity Winter in Summer Unique Floating
- Valentine Owls 3 8\ Valentine Owls 3 8\ Yellow Dog Design Standard Lead, Valentine Owls, 3 8 x 60 (5 ft.)
- CHALLENGER Horse UV Bug Predection Airflow Mesh Summer Fly Mask with Ears Nose White 73249
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.