If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Doza Durable Waterproof Round Beds for Small to Medium Dogs
- Fruitables Pumpkin Digestive Supplement 15oz (Pack of 12)
- HYDRA Green Pond Cleaner POND CLEAR PLUS 2x5 KG For Ponds Without External Filters, Usage 1 10000
- KESS InHouse Suzanne Carter Vintage Cicada Bugs Pattern Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Mirage Pet Products Martingale Butterfly Nylon Ribbon Collar, Large, Lavender
- Pet Carrier Sling Bag Small Pet Carrier Cat Carrier Pet Handbag Satchel Small Pet Portable Pet Carrier Universe Package,Hellokitty
- Pet Toilet Dog Toilet Pet Dog Puppy Cat, Indoor, Outdoor (Size A)
- KESS InHouse Marta Olga Klara Turquoise Chevron bluee Brown Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- REMIGHTELY BRIGHT Waterproof Dog Mat Car Rear Seat Predection Pad Can Be Used for Pet Travel
- KESS InHouse Suzanne Carter Pink Chandelier Pink Red Digital Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- 159 Water Pump Pet's House EDEN AQUARIUM WATER PUMP FOR FISH TANK WITH ADJUSTABLE FLOW RATE SUBMERSIBLE
- Kess InHouse Jeff Ferst After the Storm Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , bluee Yellow
- JW Pet Company Petville Habitats Paradisio Small Animal Habitat by JW Pet Company
- KESS InHouse Iris Lehnhardt Oooh La La orange Pixel Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 24 by 15-Inch
- Pet Dog Swimsuit Life Jacket, Swimsuit Dog Clothes Swimsuit Swimming Vest Large Medium Dog,Pink,L
- S GYR28656 Soft and comfortable Collapsible Pet bed anti-skid moisture-proof pet sofa dog pad pet pad pet house (color S)
- Tierlando® Ultimate Lennart Orthopedic Dog Bed with Visco plus Mattress in Faux Leather and Velour Soft Lounge XXL 140 cm Black
- 6.9\ WOLSELEY essentials Navy with Red & White Binding Heavyweight Combo Waterproof Turnout Rug AND Tigerbox® Antibacterial Pen
- Aoligei Pet Folding Bag Pet Stereotypes Bag Dog Backpack pet Out Pack 42 26 35cm
- Cat Scratch Board cat Litter Kitten Box cat Claw Board Predect cat Carton,Brown
- Dog Life Jacket Swimsuit, Summer Pet Swimsuit (color Pink, Size M)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.