If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 40W By 20L Inches vipsung Reptile Decor Tablecloth Lizard Family Design on Plain Background Primitive Reptiles Camouflage Exotic Creatures Home Dining Room Kitchen Rectangular Table Cover
- Huanyu Temperature Humidity Controller for Incubator with 595RH 2060°C and Timer control
- KESS InHouse NN1032ADM02 Nick Nareshni Open Daisy White bluee Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Minties Dental Dog Treats (40 ct.) (2)
- Pet Bed Summer Cotton Nest Washable Kennel Dog Mat Cat Litter Pet Mat,Multicolord100 75 20cm
- Poop Bags Biodegradable, 24 Rolls 360 Bags with Dispenser, Dog Waste Bags, Unscented, LeakProof, Easy TearOff
- Premium Pet Carrier Backpack Medium Cat Dog Out Bag Portable Folding and Breathable Oxford Cloth Comfortable Durable for Travel, Hiking & Outdoor,C
- East Side Collection Nylon Animal Print Dog Collar, 6 to 10-Inch, Giraffe
- Brown XX-Large Brown XX-Large SMALLLEE_LUCKY_STORE Pet Dinosaur Pattern Four Legs Sweat Shirt, Brown, XX-Large
- CLX Cleansingl Wipes for Cats and Dogs
- Kess InHouse Akwaflorell Fly Away Sadness Abstract Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Pink
- KESS InHouse KIH304ADM02 Kess Original purple Dye Purple Digital Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Pet Bed Cute Foldable Strawberry Pet Bed Dog Cat Kitten Puppy Cave Kennel House with Mat, L
- Red L Red L GaoMiTA Pet Carrier for Small Dogs Cats Rabbits Cat Travel Carrier Bag Pet Tote Pet Carrier Rucksack Carrier Bag Pet Travel Bag (color Red, Size L)
- VIPITH Pet Seat Cover for Dog Car Seat Cover Waterproof Heavy Duty Hammock Nonslip Backing Black
- Black Paintmaster Heavy Duty Tarmac Paint & Driveway Sealer (2.5 Liter)
- Bow Wow Porkhide Braided Chew, 1Pack 8Inch
- Burgundy Brown Plaid Dog Neck Tie Collar Slider Barkday (Small)
- Dog Carrier Cat Dog Backpack WearResistant Easy To Clean Nylon Out Portable Travel Pet Bag 13.7x10.6x14.1 Inches
- FORWIN US Mosquito Killer Household Mosquito Repellent Maternal Infant Special Indoor Mosquito Mosquito Killer Dormitory with A Sweep of Light Mosquito Repellent
- Hunter Kansas Carrier mall Light Grey S Green
- Kess InHouse Roberlan Strokes bluee Teal Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- A-ZITCH Outdoor Starfish-shape Solar Fountain Solar Floating Water Fountain Pool Garden Pond Fountain Garden Decoration
- Best Friends by Sheri Luxury Shag Fuax Fur Donut Cuddler (Multiple Sizes) – Donut Cat and Dog Bed
- MagiDeal Acrylic Hamster Cage House Nest Play Space Habitat Drawer Piping Cage DoubleDeck Small Drawer
- Paradise Diamond Chew Tug Pet Toy, 10 by 29Inch
- Petrodex Dental Care Kits for Cats
- RUFFWEAR JustaCinch Red Currant
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.