If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Green Breathable Pet Dog Backpack, Comfortable Sling Classic Checked Design Material Monochrome Carrying Bag, Dog Cat Bag Shoulder Pet Carrier Outdoor Tote Shoulder Pack,Two colors,Green
- bluee Xl bluee Xl YJLGRYF Pet Sofa Teddy Kennel Four Seasons Dog Bed Washable Pet Mat Luxury Comfortable Dog House Size S, M, L, XL Pet House (color Royal bluee, Size Xl)
- bluee Pet Stroller Folding Removable and Washable Cat Dog Car Package Four Wheel Stroller for Smal and Medium Pets. Cacoffay
- bluee Slow Eating Foraging Dog Bowl Fun Interactive Feeder Slow Feed and Drink Water Bowl Healthy Eating Diet Bloat Stop Happy Foraging Bowl for Dog Pet
- JIANXIN Dog Belt, Explosion-Proof Leather Traction Rope, Suitable for Medium and Large Dogs, Brown Length 160cm
- Pet Carrier Bag Portable Folding Dog Bag EVA Material Large Size pet Backpack for Dogs,Cats and Puppies Small Animal
- Pet Dog Cat Car Seat Belt Safety Vehicle Harness Tether Lead, Pet Restraints Connector Cars，Adjustable Black PVC
- Puppy Angel Bionne 2 Vest, XXXL, 18inch, Red
- KYCD Pet Bed Cat Nest Cat Scratch Board Cat Sleeping Bag Cat House Corrugated Paper Environmentally
- Outdoor Bird Feeder Pink Plastic Bird Feeder Balcony Park Bird Food Bird Food Supply Waterproof Easy to Hang
- RED HATHOR-23 Pet Leash Rope Dog Straps Pet Chest Straps Large Medium and Small Dogs Explosion-Proof Punch Dog Chest Back Stretchable Dogpet Leash (color RED)
- Turquoise Paris Tack Front Open 3 Layers Padded Bridle Halter Horse Tack Carry Bag
- Bubble Magus Curve 7 Predein Skimmer (185g 240g) by Bubble Magus
- CFHJN HOME Thick Soft Candy colord Round Kennel Pet Nest Autumn Warm Waterloo Dog Bed Cat Bed Mat(color Green, Size M) for Cat Dog
- C1 CXka Innovative Traveler Bubble Backpack Pet Carriers for Cats and Dogs
- Dog Doza Waterproof Bed Mattress Great for Older Dogs, Medium, Black
- FJH Dog Handbag Out of The Carrying Case Car Bag Kennel Cat Litter Pet Nest Pet Travel Bag (Size L)
- Hartman & pink Barclay Collection Dog Collar, 810Inch
- Kess InHouse Beth Engel You Are My Sunshine Teal Flower Dog Bed, 30 by 40Inch
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.