If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- FLADorepet Pu Leather Pet Dog Cat Stairs Steps for Small Dog Foldable Dog Mat Cushion Bed Steps Ramp with Detachable Cover Pet Product (S, Red)
- HSXZ Women's shoes Nubuck leather Leatherette Spring Fall Fashion Boots Boots Spool Heel Pointed Toe Booties Ankle Boots Rivet for Wedding
- KESS InHouse Natt Into The Leaves N1 Green Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Midwest Homes for Pets 11Inch Extension for 39Inch High Steel Gate, White
- Pet Bed Green Pet Nest Rectangular Four Seasons Universal Removable And Washable Small Medium Velvet Cat Kennel Villa Warm Cushion UOMUN (Size S(10 kg inside pet))
- Plush Cat Bed, Warm, Cozy and Durable Cat Bed, Suitable for Large Cats and Kittens(50cm47cm33cm,Tan)
- Red 707010cmFour Seasons Universal Monofilament Dog Mat Black and Pink Two Sizes to Choose from,Red,70 70 10cm
- Aqua Creations Pouring Autumn Leaves Water Feature
- Brown Genuine Leather Dog Harness, Large to Xlarge. 33 -37 Chest, 1.5 Wide Straps, Cane Corso Mastiff
- Four petal flower Hand Woven Dog Sniffing pad for pet Training Blanket Game Foraging mats,Four Petal Flower
- Lazy Dog Cookie Company Original Pup-Pie Dog Treat (Happy Birthday )
- Hatchwell Co Ltd Hatchwells Bird Round Egg Food Drawer
- 126.96.36.199 XIAN Dog Bowl Flower Shaped Dog Lunch Box, Stainless Steel Dog Bowl Single Bowl Easy to Clean Non-Skid Bowls for Dogs (Size 6.9 6.9 2.9)
- Pet Champion 18m Trolley With 3m Runner, New, .
- S BioBubble Origins Series Old Stone Bridge Ornament, Small
- Xl %Pet Bed Pet Mat Pet Double-Sided Mattress Dog Nest Pad Cat Blanket Four Seasons Universal-X024 Pet Supplies (Size XL)
- Black XSKennel, Small MediumSized Dog Cat Litter, Four Seasons Universal, Pet Kennel Mattress, Four Seasons Universal, 3 Piece Set, Black, Brown, bluee (color Brown, Size XS)
- (4 Pack) Beaphar Lactol 500g
- COODIA Full Spectrum Aquarium Light Fish Tank Light High Illumination Multicolor LED Plant Lamp, with Night Mode
- DogEGlow Green Camo LED Light Up Dog Leash
- Goat Care 2X Medicated Pellets, Goat Dewormer, 3 Pound Package Part 0010311
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.