If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1x Pack Eggersmann golden Mineral for Horses 55lbs
- 39.76x26.77in BYCWS Pet Bed-Pet Dog Bed Sofa Mat House Cat Pet Bed House for Small Large Dogs Big Blanket Cushion Basket Supplies Dog Winter Warm House Nest,39.76x26.77in
- 3 Packs Aquaneat 3 PCS Aquarium Bio Sponge Filter Breeding Fry Shrimp Nano Fish Tank 5 Gallon
- 2.5 lb Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Dry Dog Food, 2.5 Lb
- C 685516cm C 685516cm WUTOLUO Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Pet Pit lollipop pp cotton round point dog mat (color C, Size 68 55 16cm)
- orange Small orange Small Retractable Dog Leash,Dog Walking Leash for Medium Large One Button Break&Lock System, Comfortable Ergonomic Hand Grip
- Retractable Pet Dog Cat Leash for Small, Medium & Large Dogs to Training, Walking, Jogging,Pink
- Waterproof Breathable Pet Car Seat Safety Car Seat Sheath Booster Pet Seat Cushion Predector Pet Cat Caravan Pet Pet (Red)
- C Wuwenw Dog Bed For Puppy Mat Cats Plush Tree House Breathable Bench For Cats Dogs Mats Hand Wash Pet Products Bed For Small Dogs,C
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.