If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Lantian Aquarium Plastic Plant Large 21 Inches Tall CH0402
- 55CM (recommended pet sleeping within 1 Pet Bed Kennel Dogbed Cave Cashmere Mat Sleeping Cushion Cooling Washable Soft Available Warm Litter House Outdoor Hut Pads Cotton Large Thatched Shelter Crate Anti-Mold Supplies Medium Indoor Suprem
- Bau' S Super Premium Duck 12 kg Duck Grain Free
- 2 x 10kg AATU Multi Buy 80 20 Duck and Salmon Dry Dog Food
- Black Large Black Large Dog Leg Support Brace Rehab Knee Predector Wounds Pet Brace Heals and Prevent Injuries
- One for Pets Treats Canister Set, bluee
- Red Leather Paws 5 Feet Fire Thick Leather Leash
- Tough 1 Bull Rider bluee Steeled Rodeo Spurs, Brown
- 7 MultiPattern Round Titanium Steel Stainless Steel Ashes Necklace color Pendant Casket pet Memorial Necklace urn
- Cat Litter, Four Seasons Universal Closed Summer Cat House, Kennel, Cat Mat Washable, Summer Pet Supplies, Threedimensional Pet Nest, Sleep And Play One Fun Pet Nest, With Mat 3 Optional
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.