If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Amish Hand Tooled 100% Cow Leather Canine Puppy Dog Collar Soft Adjustable 6058
- 14 small pieces HUYP Baby Playpen Baby Playpen Large Plastic Pet Fence Grey Baby Fence Safety Boy Girl (Size 14 Small Pieces)
- Pet Food Ball,Tumbler Leaking Food Ball,Dog Iq Treat Ball,Cat Foraging Toy, Puzzle Interactive Toys, for Small Medium Large Dogs
- S NACOCO Dog Flower Harness Waking Vest Harness with Pet Leash for Halloween Cat Puppy Girl (S)
- Trilly All Brilli 15-Malva Malva Dungarees with Strawberry and Swarovski Hearts Thermal Application, XS, Pink
- Axiba Play Towers Trees for Cats Cat climbing cat Nest cat Tree Cat Scratch Board cat grab column platform Cat supplies cat rack cat toy 40cm 21.5cm 42cm
- Aquarium Aquarium Heating Rod 110V220V Aquarium Heating Rod Tropical Fish Thermostatic Heater ExplosionProof Waterproof,S
- A 90CMByx Pet Nest Kennel Cat Litter Pet Nest Teddy Dog Nest Autumn And Winter Kennel Pet Mat Warm Cute Pink Round Dog Mattress Cotton Nest Pet nest (color A, Size 90CM)
- Dog Cage 54x 69x 50cm, Aluminum Car Dog Cage Travel Car Crate Puppy Transport Pet Carrier WarmieHomy
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.