If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Fluff & Tuff Rocket Racoon
- KESS InHouse Mary Bateman Passion Flowers I Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- 30 by 40\ Kess InHouse NL Designs Jupiter Green Emerald Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- Jetloter 7 Pack Dog Rope Toys Gift Set Puppy Dog Chew Toys Variety Pet Dog Toys Set Dog Teething Toys Value Pack for Small and Medium Dogs
- Lime Green Large Lime Green Large Pro Choice VenTECH Elite Sports Medicine Boot Value 4-Pack
- Millet White tfsg Litter Box CatCat Sandbox Semi-closed Cat Toilet
- Pink X-Small Pink X-Small Warm Thickening Removable and Washable Cute Creative Princess nest Dog Kennel
- Stainless Steel Pet Dog Puppy Hanging Food Water Bowl Feeder for Crate Cage Coop Decorations
- Predexin ProKolin Enterogenic Sachets 4 g (Pack of 1, Total 30 Sachets)
- Weatherguard Decorative Kennel Cover Only No Frame 3m x 3m
- Aoligei Pet Space Bag Handy Chest Bag Backpack Double Shoulder Space Bag 32x26x42cm
- 3 x Dwarf rabbit corner house, hut, hut, dwarf rabbit
- Air Cleaning Pouches to Remove Moisture and Odors Caused by Bacteria and Create a Healthy, Clean Environment, Perfect for The Home, Kitchen, and Bathroom, in The Office or Car, Petite Poppin Paisley
- Dog Cooling Mat Summer Gel Cooling Pad for Dogs and Cats Avoid Overheating, Ideal for Home and Travel,S
- FidgetKute Pet Dog Cat Bowties Grid Bell Dog Bow Ties Pet Collar Adjustable Bowties Mix colors 50pcs
- HJYCWW Kennel, Kennel Washable Cat Nest Small Dog Medium And Large Dogs Pet Waterloo Puppy House Winter Keep Warm (color A)
- Kess InHouse Jacqueline Milton Vine Shadow Lime Green Floral Dog Blanket, 60 by 50Inch
- Lozse Pet Beds Foldable Outdoor Portable Pet Mat dog cushion Cat mat warm pet blanket Lamb fleece M for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- orange Dog Food Ball, Dog Treat Balls Dispenser, Feeding Training Puppy for Dogs and Cats, Best Alternative to Bowl Feeding,orange
- Pet Urn Unique Ceramic Cremation Urns for Pets,Perfect Resting Place for Your Best Pet Commemorating Our Friends,2
- QUD Kennel, removable and washable small mediumsized large dog golden Retriever pillow pillow pet nest kennel (color D, Size 85 45cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.