If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- M Equiline Ladies Parka Betsy Black coat winter jacket faux fur collar hood
- bluee XXL bluee XXL Kennel Winter Comfortable Breathable Cushion Cat Litter Large Four Seasons Pet Bed House Washed Three colors Optional (color bluee, Size XXL)
- PET DOG WASTE EASY PICKUP POOPER SCOOPER WALKING POO POOP SCOOP GRABBER PICKER GREEN JEM
- S High Quality Soft Pet House And Sofa Non-Slip Plush Dog & Cat Beds,Dog Room Washable Pet Cushion Luxury Super Comfortable Warm Basket Puppy Cat Mat Teddy Dogs Medium Small Pet Waterloo With A Cool Mat Four Seasons General ( Size S )
- Trixie Marne Winter Dog Coat, 33 cm, Black
- ACLBB Large pet mattress, waterproof and biteresistant mat, easy to clean outdoor 110 68cm,bluee
- Bingo Pet Treats 564006 68Inch Bingo Buck Antler Chews with Free 6Inch Bully Stick, Large
- Brown Yzibei Cozy Cat Princess Bed Winter Winter Warm Washable Pet Cute Cat Litter shoes Kennel shoes Cat Litter (color Brown)
- Dog house Indoor Dog Mat Medium and Large Dogs Pet Nest Wear Resistant Dog Bed Portable Pet Home Comfortable Pet Mat (Size 82×62×23cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.