If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dark bluee M 705020cm Dark bluee M 705020cm LITING Dog Kennel Four Seasons Removable And Washable Medium Small Dog Teddy Bed Pet Supplies (color Dark bluee, Size M 70 50 20cm)
- C Daeou Pet Backpack Pet Supplies Space Capsule pet Dog Backpack Breathable pet Out cat Pack Portable Dog Bag Oxford Cloth 30 53 27cm
- CORDAGE SOURCE Twisted Poly Rope, 3 8-Inch by 225-Feet, Yellow
- Green 70×55×20cm Green 70×55×20cm Washable Square Pet Nest, Teddy Large Medium Small Cat Dog Bed Home Super Soft Non-Slip Pet Supplies (color Green, Size 70×55×20cm)
- Home Essentials 786460172302 Clear Fish Bowl Clear Fish Shaped Bowl
- Pet Bag Breathable Oxford Cloth Travel Hiking Camping Red Grid Printing Outdoor Pet Bag
- Pirate Dog Costume Red Striped Halloween Pet Outfit
- ShangjingMeixie Small Cat Dog Pet Portable Teepee House Tent Bed bluee Red Stripe House with Bed Mat Breathable Washable
- Buckle-Down DLS-W32955-W Leash Splitter-colorado Flags, 1.5 W-30 L
- orange 81\ orange 81\ Centaur DON'T SHOOT WPB Sheet
- Rainbow Card Company 25-Pack Carmen Postcards by Rainbow Card Company
- Uniqus 55W H8 H9 H11 6000K HID Xenon Light Conversion Kit with Slim Ballast High Intensity Discharge Lamp, White
- C_1X Kennel, Removable, Pet Bed, Pet Nest, Four Seasons Universal, Pet Mat, Large Medium Small Dog, Pet Supplies, Wear bite Resistant, Cotton(bluee, Coffee, Red)
- bluee 95 cmDo Not Disturb Plastic Dog Bed, 110 cm, bluee
- Beige 6555cmPet Bed Fully Detachable Washable Kennel Canvas British Style Kennel Teddy Bear Medium Kennel Warm And Comfortable Divided Into Beige Brown (color Beige, Size 65 55cm)
- Dog LeashAdjustable MultiFunctional Stretch Dog Leash, Suitable for Small and Medium Dogs to Use Denim Fabric Sewing (bluee) (color Red)
- Floor Drain, Brass Drain Hotel Bath Floor Mounted Thick Quality Brass Floor Drain Balcony Kitchen Bathroom Copper Core Deodorant AntiMosquito Dual Use Drainage Outdoor Garden
- Hkm Highneck 1680D Turnout Blanket with Thin Lining Aurora Grey
- KESS InHouse JD1139ADM02 EBI Emporium Still Up in The Air 4 Red Brown Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.