If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Catit Hooded Cat Litter Pan, White Pink
- Dog bed Cat Houses Wood Dog Bed & Houses with Removable Washable Cover, Pet Houses for Small & Medium Cats, Suitable for Pets Up To 612.5 Kg (color GREEN, Size 84x63x55cm)
- Florida State Seminoles Premium Breakaway Adjustable Cat Collar With Jingle Bell
- HU Pet Stroller Detachable Trolley Case Damping Fourwheeled Vehicle Breathable Comfortable Backpack (color B)
- Kess InHouse Nina May Drip Dye Strid Abstract Pastel Pet Bowl Placemat for Dog and Cat Feeding Mat, 24 by 15Inch
- Maimai Pet Backpack Out Carrying Case Foldable Grid Panel For Cats And Dogs
- orange 2XLPetryan Dog Vest Harness, Chest Strap Dog Collars Teddy Small Medium Traction Rope Leash Outdoor Training Running Diverse Sizes Adjustable Safety Harness (color orange, Size 2XL)
- Pet Trolley Multifunction Hand Carry Sixwheel Cats and Dogs Foldable Away Light Pet Car, Purple (47 × 65 × 100 Cm)
- Brown Medium Brown Medium Kennel Pads Dog Beds The Dog's Bed Cotton Hemp Four-Square Velvet Completely Removable and Washable Hardwearing Pet Bed for Small and Medium Dog Nest Cat Bed Pet Supplies Cover
- Chuckit Ultra Squeaker Ball orange & bluee, Large 12ct (12 x 1ct)
- QXX Wooden Combination Pet Bed Creative Pet Supplies Dog House Cat Litter
- 16\ Mirage Pet Products Sprinkles Aurora Borealis Crystal Leather orange Dog Collar, 16
- Kess InHouse CarolLynn TICE Grey Accent Pet Bowl, 7-Inch, Dark Neutral
- Generic ler Dog Pus Pushchair Light Pushchair weight stainless Light weig carrier t stainless fra Pet Stroller Dog frame trav frame travel
- 60X60cm DIYthinker Portugal National Flag Europe Country Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Bathroom Living Room Kitchen Door 60 50Cm Gift
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.