If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Burnt orange Bamboo Large Rectangle Indoor Outdoor Pet Dog Bed with Removable Washable Cover by Majestic Pet Products
- bluee Large bluee Large HeiPlaine Pet Sofa Kennel Cat Nest Pet Nest Washable Sofa Cushion Pet Supplies (color bluee, Size Large)
- KESS InHouse Famenxt Swadesi Boho Mandala Black Illustration Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Diaper Garment X-Small 2-8 lbs
- FoOlee FoOlee Easee Med Pink
- North cool Disposable Pet Diapers 6 Layers Thickening Pet Diaper Dog Strong Water Lock Water Clean Deodorant Pad
- Red Backpack, VIccoo Outdoor Cycling Bike Bicycle Riding Sports Bag Backpack Sport Gym Waterproof Rucksack Red
- WARE Living Room Series Ferret Home
- 1000D Turnout Waterproof Horse Winter Coat Blanket 109
- ChenXin Pet Dog BedSoft Winter Mattress Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats SleepSleep Mattress Deluxe Sofa Mattress For Head Support Comfortable pet nest removable and washable (color Green, Size S)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.