If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Only Natural Pet Eye & Upper Respiratory Treatment Homeopathic Supplement Remedy
- Red M Red M Dog&Cats Leg Brace and Wound Heals Brace Wrap Prevents Injuries and Sprains (M, Red)
- Wahl Mini Figura Lithium Pet Clipper bluee
- Artificial Leather Pet Collar Alloy Buckle Retro Dog Chain Suitable for Medium and Large Dogs Brown (Size M)
- A Stainless Steel Double Bowl,Pet Feeding SuppliesD
- Cute Garfield Four Legs Autumn Winter Clothing (color Light Green, Size XL)
- Dixinla Pet Carrier Backpack Pet Backpack out Chest backpack portable bag pet Bag
- Extra Wide Baby Gates for Stairs Hallways, Pressure Mounts Metal Pet Gate with White Dog Door, 76160cm Adjustable Width (Size 8390cm)
- Healthy Pet 501487 Carefresh color Premium Soft Bedding bluee 10 Liter
- KESS InHouse AlyZen Moonshadow BIRD AND BLOSSOM Teal Green Pet Bowl, 4.75
- Luckycyc Twoseat Threeseat Pet Sofa Vehicle Pet MatWaterproof Antislip Vehicle Pet Mat
- orange LargePet Chest Strap Dog Leash Large Dog Leash Dog Strap Dog Vest Dog Chain (color Pink, Size S)
- Charcoal bluee White 7ft 3 Charcoal bluee White 7ft 3 Weatherbeeta Comfitec 600D Channel Quilt Standard Neck Heavy
- As-picture 452627cm As-picture 452627cm HYUE Canvas Pet Backpack Breathable Shoulders Out Unmarried Shoulder Slung Cat Bag (color, Size 45 26 27cm)
- Pet's House OASE BIORB SMALL FROZEN BRANCH WITH FLOWERS AQUARIUM ORNAMENT DECORATION FISH
- Ryan Dog Dryer, 2200W Pet Cat Hairdryer Stepless Adjustable Speed Blower Heater Grooming Supplies Professional Low Noise Suitable For Cat Small Animals Labrador
- Exotic Live Aquatic Plant for Fresh Water Cryptocoryne retrospiralis Bundle B036 By Jayco Buy 2 Get 1 FREE by Jayco
- E&S Pets 35357-5 Candle Topper
- bluee PANGU-ZC Pet Leash Rope Dog Leash Dog Rope Leash Wholesale Pet Leash Rope Silicone Strap Stretchable Dog (color bluee)
- 54 Collegiate Plain Laced Reins
- Pink Electronic Insect Killer, USB Insect Killer Smart Home Silent No Radiation Photocatalyst Repellent,Pink
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.