If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- One size Sherpa on Wheels Pet Carrier, Black
- Red M 14-20\ Red M 14-20\ Plutus Pet Support Animal Collar,Printed in Large Letters on Nylon Webbing,Prevents Accidents by Warning Others of Your Dog in Advance,Two colors,Four Sizes,Neck 14-20 inch,Medium,Red
- Waggo Bubble Placemat Navy 12 x 18 inch
- Coffee S 554015cmD_HOME Kennel, Pet Bed, Pet Nest, Washable, Dog Bed, Dog Mat, Small medium large Dog, Pet Supplies, Four Seasons, Cattery,(Green, Black, Coffee, Red) (color Black, Size M 57 58 17cm)
- 1pcs 1350L HLIFUREN Fish Tank Filter Filter Bucket Device External Very Silent Large Capacity (color 3PCS, Size 740L H)
- Cute Cat Bow House Dog Bed Pet Bed Warm Soft Dogs Kennel Dog House Pet Sleeping Bag Cat Bed Cat House
- Dog Anti Bark Collar,Training Shock Collar for Dogs with Vibration, Electric Shock,beep,Shock Collar with Remote for Medium, Large Dogs,Black
- Fashion Pet Carrier Cats and Dogs Outing Portable Breathable Handbag Pet Tote Dog Purse for Travel Walking Hiking
- Hewnda 2 pounds to Complete Freshwater Planted Aquarium Substrate
- KESS InHouse AV1010ADM02 Anya Volk Bunny in Space Red Fantasy Dog Place Mat, 24 x15
- LWBUKK Pet Supplies White Pet Food Bowl Feeding Rice Bowl Basin Predection Ridge AntiOgreenurn Pet Bowl
- Orthopedic dog bed Ortho Visco, black, 100cm x 72cm x 21cm Dog bed, ,
- Buckle-Down MGC-WBM012-M Martingale Plastic Clip Collar, Bat Signal-3 bluee Black Yellow, 11 -17
- Bowsers 1501 Luxury Seat Cover
- Pet steps Pets Stairs to Get on High Bed for Cat Dog, at Home or Portable Travel Up, 40×60×40cm
- Reddish black XXL HSDDA Dog Outdoor Leash Nylon pet chest back traction rope set outdoor dog collar dog leash, red black, XXL Walking Leash (color ArmyGreen M)
- 8.58.5cm Goquik Pet Toy Pet Toys, Bite-Resistant Dog Toys, Large Dog Pet Supplies, Two (Size 8.5 8.5cm)
- Holiday Flicker Fun Feather Birds with Catnip
- DIYthinker Special Handwriting English Name David Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- As-picture 25CM14CM As-picture 25CM14CM Kirabon Plastic Pet Double Bowl Green Dog Double Bowl, 25CM (color, Size 25CM14CM)
- Pet Rite Collection Cat Washroom Bench White Litter Box Cover
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.