If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- One rack (ONE LAC) propolis 200
- Red LL 1PCS 10M(2x5M) 36Watts 300LED 3528SMD Raincoat Normal Brightness Pliable LED Light Bar Strip (DC 12V) (color Red)
- Wafcol Light Salmon & Potato 12kg
- 5 Lavastones with hole, decoration for aquarium and terrarium
- bluee Nosterappou Pet air box is easy to disassemble the puppy travel haulage box, the four sides of the net breathe more smoothly, healthy (color Pink)
- Cute Back Pet Nest, Teddy Small and Medium Cat Bed, Household NonSlip Washable Pet Supplies Warm Princess Mat (color Yellow, Size 70×60×30cm)
- Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance GrainFree Platefulls Indoor and Regular Formula Cat Food 12 Flavor Variety Bundle, 3 Ounces Each (12 Pouches Total)
- Fishroll Mosquito killer RadiationFree Bug Zapper Insect Killer Lights Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp USB Rechargeable Mosquito Repellent Light
- House & Garden HGBOC01L Bio Flower 1Comp Fertilizer, 1 L
- Kennel Winter New Cotton Velvet pet nest pet Dog mat (Size L)
- Lonshi Teddy Kennel Detachable and washable Four seasons pet mat Large medium small dog Bichon golden Retriever dog house supply bed
- Okenrin New Pets Anti Mosquito Insect Repellent Mosquito Killer Collar Strap Basic Collars
- Komodo Solar D3 UV Basking Bulb 80W
- Kess InHouse Skye Zambrana Mojave Black Black Red Pet Blanket, 60 by 50-Inch
- Pet Zone Flappy Floatie Dog Toy, Large
- pink gold GWM Pet Trolley Case Capsule Pet Function Portable Case Bag PP Material Cat And Dog Double Back Pet Pack (color bluee)
- Cat Warmer Mat Summer Kennel Small Dog Medium Large Dogs Pets Wolves Cat Nest Summer Mattress(M)
- Dibea RH10012, small animal barn wood (140 x 64 x 119 cm), spacious 2-level cage with pull-out drawer, 2 doors, for rabbit, hamster, guinea pigs
- KESS InHouse MH3005ADM02 Hitidesign Mixed Brush Strokes Teal Black Painting Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- 85 g 2xRenal Feline Tuna Cat Food, 85 g (Pack of 12)
- PINK 60x50x30cm PINK 60x50x30cm YangMi pet Bed- Winter Warm Padded Removable and Washable Soft Soft Horns Wave Pet Nest (color Pink, Size 60x50x30cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.