If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- One Pet Planet 86079 2.75-Inch Wooly Fun Ball Dog Toy
- Red LIGHT-A-PET Pet LED Collar 5 Bright LED Lights with 4 Settings Long Lasting 3V Lithium Battery Included Keep Pets Safe & Visible at Night with this Light Up Collar SIZE 12 -18 (RED)
- W21.8 wyin Aquarium CO2 Regulator, Plants Solenoid Check Valve, Speed Control Valve, Bubble counters W01-00 (w21.8)
- A Decoration Realistic dog pet animal model action statue natural toy collection cute puppy (1 pair)
- Cat Mate Small Electromagnetic Cat Flap With Collar Magnet
- CUSHY Lawaia Fihing Network for Fihing Garnalen Aquarium 7m Fih Net Catch Fihing Net Without Inker and Ring Diameter 2.47.2m Diameter 420noinker
- Dog Booster seat pet car seat Carrier Predector Portable Collapsible Carrier Belt seat ScratchResistant pet car seat Cover, Travel Portable seat Cover Candtong (color C)
- FelliP Kaleido Pet Bowl (Supreme), 14cm, Smoky Quartz
- Hilton Herbs 70466 Mud Defender Tub, 8.8 lb
- Kess InHouse Jacqueline Milton Vine ShadowLime Pet Bowl, 7Inch, Green Floral
- Max and Neo Triple Handle Traffic Dog Leash Reflective We Donate a Leash to a Dog Rescue for Every Leash Sold (Pink)
- Perfect Prep Perfequin PreEvent 60 cc Paste
- Hamilton 1 x 6' Black Leather Training Dog Lead
- CROCI Raincoat for Dogs, Yellow, 40 cm
- Pet Supplies Transparent pet Bag Space Capsule pet Bag Portable pet Bag Travel pet Bag Car pet Bag Passion fruit 34 25 42 cm
- Replacement Cover for Big Barker Headrest Edition Large Burgundy
- KESS InHouse Viviana Gonzalez Improvisation 22 Magenta Purple Watercolor Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- Coralife HOT5 Replacement Lamp colormax 24 Watt 24
- KESS InHouse Suzanne Carter Rise & Shine White Yellow Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Kess InHouse Kira Crees Crane Dog Bed
- Pet Nail Grinder,Quite Powerful Nail Clipper Dog Nail Grinder,for Gentle Paws Grooming Nail Grinder for Dogs Cats and Other Small Medium Pets
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.