If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- FDT Artisan 30 inch White Leather Dog Collar with Brass Plates Vintage Style Exclusive Handcrafted Item 1 1 2 inch (40 mm) Wide Gift Box Included
- HiDREAM Rainbow Classical Dog Collar (M, Green) Size 14 21 Length 3 4 Width for Medium Type Dog Like Husky,Dachshund, Labrador Retriever, Samoyed,Dalmatian, Border Collie.
- KESS InHouse FM1044ADM02 Famenxt Jingle All The Way Holiday Digital Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Marina Aquascaper Cardamine Large Plant, 12Inch
- PDDJ Cooler Gel Pad Cushion with Keep Your Dog Cool And Easy to Clean for Pet Supplies
- Petzhu Pet Backpack Out The Cat Dog Backpack Portable Folding Breathable, M
- Red 42x31x28cmZIOFV Package New Breathable Portable Pet Cat Carrier Bag Outdoor Travel Puppy cat Bag Transparent Space Pet Backpack 31 28 42cm
- GreenM MiaoMiao Cat Dog Bed Pet Cave & House Kennel Pet Nest Cat Litter Non-Slip Waterproof Round Shape Soft Warm Pet Nest,Greenm
- Hjyi Large Dog with Long Durable Traction Rope Dog Chain in Dermis
- Joint MAXreg; Triple Strength Soft Chews (120 Chews)
- ARDEN Arden Grange Dog Weaning Puppy 6kg pack of 1
- bluee Small bluee Small Pet Nest Pet Sofa Pet Bed Cat Nest Kennel Dog Nest Cat Kennel Checkered Indoor Teddy golden Retriever and Other Large Medium-Sized Pets Haiming (color bluee, Size S)
- Black M Black M GWM Leashes Pet Harness, Chest Belt, Vest, Large Dog，Dog Harness，Pet Supplies (color Black, Size M)
- Palace 1 Plus Hamster Cage 80x31x34cm
- REMIGHTELY BRIGHT Car Pet Pad 100% Waterproof Non-slip Mats Pet Car Mats Out
- White Large White Large TUG Patented 360° Tangle-Free, Heavy Duty Retractable Dog Leash for Up to 110 lb Dogs; 16 ft Strong Nylon Tape Ribbon; One-Handed Brake, Pause, Lock
- BuckleDown Beauty & The Beast Stained Glass Scenes Plastic Clip Collar, Narrow Large 915
- Acavallo Gel Contoured Girth Leather Insert
- Cremation Urn Funeral Urn for Human Ashes Adult and Memorial Urns Hand Made Burial Urns at Home Or in Niche at Columbarium
- DOUBLE ROLLUP PET TRAVEL BOWLS AND MAT. Safe, silicone with inbuilt nonslip water proof mat. Portable and convenient, ideal for dry wet food and water for dogs or cats. Choose your preferred color
- Green KKA Collapsible Travel Food Storage Water Pet Bowl Doggie Puppy Training Walking Dispenser
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.