If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Didog Sparkly Rhinestone Wide Dog Collar Soft PU Leather Royal Look Black L Size Fit for Medium Large Breeds
- FidgetGear Choke Chain Training Dog Collars Snake P Choker Pet Show Collar 4 colors 7 Sizes pink gold 0.350cm
- Honest Kitchen Dehydrated Raw Dog Food Zeal
- Kess InHouse KESS Original Charlie Damask Name Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40Inch, Brown Tan
- MEI Pet bag Pet Backpack, Adjustable Safety Cat Dog Hand Free Travel Hiking (S, L) (Size S)
- Pet Backpack Out Shoulder Bag Portable Pet Bag Dog Chest Package Teddy Cat Out Bag Pet Supplies, M
- Pet Kennel, Cat Litter, Small Dog Medium Dog And Cat Supplies, Four Seasons Universal Dog Bed, 3D Cat Shape Kennel, Bear Shape Kennel, Cow Shape Kennel, 3 Optional ( color Brown , Size M )
- Cordless Low Noise Pet Groomingtools Pet Clippers Rechargeable,Professional Dog Cat Shaver,Suitable for Big Small Animals
- Red Dingo Red Medium Dog Harness (chest 18 26 in) by Red Dingo
- Finewlo Solar fountain Pump,3.5W Garden Solar Powered Water Pump,Equipped with A Variety of Nozzle Types,Floating Fountain Pump for Bird Bath,Garden, Backyard,Small Pond
- Kerbl Outdoor Dog Coat Vancouver, 45 cm, Green Grey by Kerbl
- Black +White dot i.Pet 4 Wheels Pet Stroller Dog Cat Carrier Travel Foldable-White and Black
- 10CM Zhuhaitf Fish Tank Aquarium Air Stone Oxygen Air Pump Send with 10M Pump Hose
- KESS InHouse Sylvia Coomes Venetian pink bluee Pink Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Pet Car mats Net yarn Hanging bag Small dogs Collapsible Car package , bluee
- Ruff Ruff and Meow Large Dog Hoodie, Happy Easter, bluee
- Uniqus 2 PCS 2.5 inch DC12-24V 10W 900LM 6500K Car Angel Eyes Fog Lamp Foglight, Cable Length 20cm(White Light + White Light)
- Chuckit Fetch Medley Balls Medium, 2.5Inch, 6Pack
- Collapsible Pet Bathtub,toys Pet Bathing Pool Collapsible Cat Bathing Pool Dog Bath Basin
- Contemporary Centerset Ceramic Valve One Hole Single Handle One Hole Chrome, Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Dog Winter Coat,Leather Dog Coats,Waterproof Dog Winter Coat,Puppy Jackets for Small to Medium Dogs,Red,M58lb
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.