If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Didog Extra Long Lead Dog Leash for Training Tracking Camping (Black,66 foot 20 m)
- FidgetGear Brown Leather Spikes Studded Dog Harness&Collar Set Studs Pitbull Husky Boxer gold Brown XLarge 2124
- Homyl Reptile Hide Cave Lizard Snake Habitat Increase Humidity Pet Supplies Black L
- KESS InHouse KESS Original Bolt Black White Pet Bowl, 7
- MEI Pet Backpacks Pet Dog Wheelchair Pet Bicycle Auxiliary Scooter Disabled Dog Dog cat Pet car (Size XXS)
- Pet Backpack Out Portable Portable Pet Travel Breathable Backpack Foldable For Cats, Dogs And Other Pets
- Pet Stairs Stairs & Steps Dog 4 Steps for Small Dogs Cats for High Bed Sofa, Pet Ramp Ladder with Washable Cover
- Earth Gems Park Super Fine Quality Gems Jewelry Cat's Eye Faceted Tear Drops Beads, Green Cat's Eye Faceted Drops Gemstone, 6x10mm 13x16mm Approx 8 Inch Strand Code - BF-31160
- Red Sea 42083 Net Cover, 60
- Ciano Tartarium 60 Turtle Terrapin Reptile Glass Tank with Ramp
- Critter Mansion Mouse Wire Cage 42L X 30W X 36.5cm H White Yellow (Pet One)
- Aussie Dog Buddy Ball Large
- Black US6.5-7 EU37 UK4.5-5 CN37 Black US6.5-7 EU37 UK4.5-5 CN37 Women's shoes Suede Fall & Winter Comfort Boots Chunky Heel Black Red
- HiEnd Accents Western Cross Stitched Pillow
- Pet Backpack, Pet Carrier Hand Carry Portable Bag Home Little Dogs Cats
- Royal Canin Feline Maine Coon 400gx6
- UKCOCO Portable Pet Carrier Bag, Soft Travel Bag with Mesh Windows Transparent Handbag Shoulder Bag, Pet Carrier Backpack for Puppy Dogs Kitty Cats Rabbit Squirrel Size M (Red)
- 30 by 40\ Kess InHouse Tobe Fonseca Summer orange Seasonal Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- Boehringer Seraquin Chat 200 cps
- Comfortable Dog Cat Carrier Backpack, Puppy Pet Front Bag with Breathable Head Out Design and Padded Shoulder for Hiking Outdoor Travel for Medium Puppy and Cats (color Green)
- Dog Vest Harness, Leash golden Hair Chest Strap Rope Teddy Outdoor Car Traction Training Running Safety Traction Buffer Reflective Chain for Puppy Cat Supplies (color Coffee, Size XL(5666cm))
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.