If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- One drag two Doorbell, A Super Long-Range Wireless Doorbell with Light Tips, Multiple Ring Tones (Black) (Edition One Drag Two)
- Red Large Red Large Pet Supplies, Car Kennel 600D Oxford Cloth Portable Folding Pet Tent Large Pet Fence,Red,L
- VOSS.farming Electric Fence Energiser DUO DV160 RF 12V Battery Mains Radio Remote Controlled Fencer I 10 J, 10500 V Range 10 km Powers up to 28 Nettings Made in EU
- BROWN 85×60×20cmPet Mat, Large Dog Kennel Cat House Removable And Washable Pet Nest Wearresistant Bite Pet Bed (color BROWN, Size 85×60×20cm)
- Centishop Foldable Pet Plaype,Outdoor Portable Car Cage for Cats and Dogs, Waterproof Oxford Cloth SixSided Pet Fence Carrying Case, Removable Mesh Shade Cover
- Curli Plush Vest Air Mesh Harness Sky bluee Small
- Dog Bowl Bamboo Fiber Stainless Steel Single Bowl AntiSkid Dog Cat Bowl Food Bowl Drinking Basin Feeder (2 Pieces)
- EzyDog Cujo Shock Absorbing Bungee Dog Leash Best Dog Rope Training Lead Reflective Trim for Nighttime Safety Padded Pull Handle for Superior Comfort and Control (25 , Chocolate)
- Heath Outdoor Products SC53 Cardinal Stack'ms Seed Cake, 6.5Ounce
- Kelly Silver Star Barrel DRing Snaffle
- LL Dimmable G9 5W BiPin LED Light Bulb 80×4014SMD Silicone Crystal Corn Bulb Super Bright LED Silicone Light Crystal 360° Beam Angle 110V 220V Pack of 5 (color 110V, Size Warm White)
- Nylabone Pet Healthy Edibles 101 Bacon Bone Petite
- FurHaven Pet Dog Bed Deluxe Orthopedic Suede Mattress Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats, Espresso, Medium
- Eco-Lucks Dog Leash, Socialite, 5-Foot
- PETFDH Pet Sofa Dog Bed Warming Dog House Soft Material Nest Dog Baskets Fall and Winter Warm Kennel for Cat Puppy orange 58X45X14cm
- Royal Canin Indoor Long Hair (2kg) (Pack of 4)
- Large 30\ Kess InHouse Rachel Kokko Smiley Crocodiley Tan Green Dog Bed, 30 by 40-Inch
- Harvest 1 2\ Harvest 1 2\ Mendota Snap Leash, 1 2-Inch by 6-Feet, Harvest
- Large Cycle Dog Bottle Opener Recycled Dog Collar with Seatbelt Metal Buckle, Purple Retro Flowers, Large
- Mermaid Sparkles X-Large 40\ Mermaid Sparkles X-Large 40\ Kess InHouse Beth Engel Mermaid Sparkles Dog Bed, 50 by 60-Inch
- Pink S Pink S vecomfy Small Dog Jackets with Semicircular Lapel,Winter Super Warm Fleece Soft Puppy Coats Pink,S
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.