If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Clippers Low Noise Cordless Pet Grooming Clippers Rechargeable Electric Clippers Kit Pet Hair Trimmer with Cleaning Brush for Dog Cat Pets Amimals
- A Pet nest wooden outdoor kennel in the large dog kennel Teddy Wo dog house four seasons universal small pink
- A 50408cm A 50408cm WUTOLUO Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Dog mat bite-resistant pet nest mat dog cage mat washable (color A, Size 50 40 8cm)
- Brown XS Brown XS Kennel, Small Medium-Sized Dog Cat Litter, Four Seasons Universal, Pet Kennel Mattress, Four Seasons Universal, bluee, Pink, Brown (color Brown, Size XS)
- Pet To Brush, Cat Hair Dog Hair Cleaner, Sticky Hair, Hair Removal Brush, Pet Supplies, Pet Massage Comb, Cat Dog Hair Comb, Comb Brush, Teddy golden Hair Large Dog Knotted Cat Massager, The Latest St
- Quick shopping Grid Fashion Carrier Backpack Bag for Large Size Dogs
- Uniqus Vehicle Auto Portable Mini Cooler and Warmer 4L Refrigerator for Car and Home, Voltage DC 12V AC 220V(bluee)
- bluee 4014cmCreative Felt Cat Litter, Cat Dog Bed Kennel Pet Bed Teddy Nest Removable and Washable Breathable Summer Flower Cat Nest,Pink,40 14cm
- 15m SS Faucet Retractable Hose, Multifunction Garden Nozzle Flexible Magic Light Garden Hose, Garden Irrigation, Car Wash, bluee (Size 15m)
- B 4535cmBiuTeFang Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Comfort Kennel Pet Nest breathable moistureproof warm pet mat
- Dog car seat Belt Pet car Traction Rope Traveling car
- Foldable Summer Pet Cooling Mat,NonSticky Bite Resistant Kennel Mat Pet Pad,Pet Sleeping Mat for Help Your Pet Stay Cool
- Hugamonkey Classic Brown Dog Cat Pet Sling Large
- KESS InHouse Pom Graphic Design Be Brave Teal Typography Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Mirage Pet Products 14Inch I Have Issues Screen Printed Dog Shirts, Large, Black
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.