If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
2. Bubble design with a large space inside, more fashion and look nice.
3.The transparent window provide your pet's a good vision and don't worry it will be boring.
4.Adjustable buckle on strap will be more convenient to carry and lighten the weight of shoulder, make you more comfortable when holding this carrier.
5.Three-hole acrylic transparent cover, selected high-quality materials, thickness 3MM, high light transmittance
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Azoo Razzle Dazzle Tank Combo for Aquarium
- Dog Autumn and Winter clothes, Wear on Both Sides Thick Waterproof Dog CoatA L
- Flamingo Aquarium Decoration Moza Ship 3 Mats 31 x 11 x 27 cm
- HSXZ Women's shoes PU Leatherette Winter Comfort Novelty Fashion Boots Boots Round Toe Booties Ankle Boots Buckle For Party\Evening Dress
- Kess InHouse Nick Atkinson Painted Heart Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13Inch
- Lotus Green Genie 3000 Triple Kit With UV Clarifier Pond Filter and Fountain Pump
- One Sided Sandstone JumboFurHaven Deluxe Orthopedic Chaise Couch Pet Bed for Cats and Dogs, Medium, Fleece Espresso
- Pet Travel Bag Pet Supplies Travel Bag Portable Space Pet Cabin Breathable Cat Cage Dog Handbag Messenger Bag Teddy Backpack (color Caramel, Size MMedium)
- Buckle-Down 18-32 Party with Sluts Outline Black Multi Neon Dog Collar Bone, Wide Large
- Dean & Tyler Fun Works Tracking Dog Harness with Padded Chest Piece, Medium, Fits Girth Size 28-Inch to 34-Inch, Black with Yellow Trim
- Retractable Dog Leash with Flat Nylon Tape, Comfortable Soft Matte Grip Handle (5 Meters, bluee)
- Green CWWAN Pet Bowl Dog Food Bowl cat Food Bowl pet Supplies Stainless Steel pet Bowl (Green)
- Dean & Tyler Works Harness, Service Dog, Medium, Fits Girth Size 28-Inch to 38-Inch
- Brown M Brown M Zconmotarich Winter Dog Cat Bed, Thicken Warm Indoor Round Pillow Cushion Nest Pet Supply Brown M
- KESS InHouse Ebi Emporium Be Bold Brazen Beautiful Pink Rainbow Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.