If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- DIAOSI Pure handmade pet house rattan hollow cat cage kennel pad cat climbing frame cat litter cat house cat bed pet bed pet supplies
- FidgetGear 3 in 1 Internal Filter Pump Submersible Fish Tank Aquarium Oxygen Pump AC 220V CHJ902 900 L H
- Hometown Basics Set of 2 Super Absorbent Dog Drying Towels with Paw Prints 1 Large, 1 Medium
- KESS InHouse Kess Original Peacock Vintage orange Yellow Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- MEI Kennels Cat Litter, Closed, Warm Winter Cat House, Cat Mat, Cat Sleeping Bag, Four Seasons Washable Pet Bag, Deep Sleep Nest, Pet Products (Size M)
- Pet Backpack Light and Breathable Travel Hiking Camping orange HandsFree Space Cat and Dog Backpack
- Pet Heating Pad, Electric Blanket Heating Pad for Dog Bed Mats Waterproof Pet Heated Bed Warming Pad,Pink
- Dean & Tyler Coast Guard Dog Small Patch Collar with 6-Feet Padded Puppy Leash, Black
- Remax Cremation Urns for Pet Ashes Kids Cat Dog Small AnimalPet Cremation Urn for Ashes
- 1.74M Aquarium Fish Tank Cleaning Manual Squeeze Water Changer Pump
- Maroon PUPPY POWER Portable PET Home, Collapsible Dog Kennel, Soft Crate Large (Maroon)
- A YunYilian Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Round 4D Pet Cushion cat Litter Kennel (color A)
- Hexiansheng Cat Climb Trees Pet Big cat Tree cat platform Plush cat litter cat toys 60 60 138cm
- M Cicitop Pet Hammock with Owl pattern, Cat Hamster Small Dog Puppy Soft Sleeping Bed Hanging Cage Supplies (M)
- Pack of 3 sets LTWHOME Fish Pong Foam Filter Sponge Set 25 X 18 Media (Pack of 3 Sets)
- Reef Octopus Classic 110 Space Saver Predein Skimmer NWB110SSS by Reef Octopus
- WDFZONE Dog Training Collar with Remote for 1 Dog Waterproof Rechargeable Shock Collar with Remote for Small Medium Large Dogs
- Canvas Winter Pet Bed Mats, Warm Breathable BiteResistant Washable MoistureProof, Dog Cat Beds Pet Furniture Supplies,S4535 15Cm
- Aoligei Pet Bag Out Pocket Bag Canvas pet Bag Breathable Double Shoulder cat Bag 33x22x39cm
- CXQ Small and Medium Dog Clothes Thin Section Four Feet Yellow Sweater Pet Supplies (Size XL)
- Durable Outdoor Doggie Water Fountain Stepon Fresh Cold Drinking Water
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.