If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- DIYthinker Lavender Potted Flowers Plant Painting Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Coffee XXL coffee XXL GigaMax(TM) Dog Clothes Winter,Clothing For dogs,Pet Clothing Dog Sweater Pet Jacket Coat Dog Apparel
- 6 lb Halo Holistic Healthy Weight Dry Cat Food for Indoor Cats, Grain Free Wild Salmon and Whitefish, 6 LB Bag of Indoor Cat Food
- Andrewex wooden fence, privacy, garden fence, fencing panel 164 180 x 180, varnished, teak
- Large Sleeping Cat Litter Sleeping Bag Four Seasons Universal Cat House Kennel Cat Nest Pet Supplies Winter Warm WHLONG (Size LARGE)
- Pet Carrier Trolley with Telescopic Handle, Portable Dog Cat Carrier Travel Tote Bag with Wheels DG-749
- RY kennel Pet supplies Pet mat-Pet bed Black Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Small And Medium Detachable Washable Velvet Dog Cat Litter Villa Warm Mat 70cmX56cmX20cm mprove sleep and carry
- Wahl Professional Animal Stylique Trimmer for Dogs Cats and Pet Hair Fur 9951-210
- 7 Speed Vibrating Panties Wearable Butterfly Dildo Vibrator Sex Toy For Women Masturbator Clitoris Simulator Remote Control Unit
- C_1X Pet Nest, Pet Cat Kennel, Small Kennel, Removable and Washable, NonStick Hair Bed Tent, Cat House, Pet Bed, (60 64cm) (Size 64 60cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.