If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- DIYthinker Papua New Guinea National Flag Oceania Country Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Black Innovative Traveler Backpack Cat Out Carrying Bag Breathable Car Cat Bag Breathable Pet Backpack Breathable 360° Sightseeing,Black
- Pepperco XL Pet Cooling Mat Non-Toxic Cool Gel Pad Cooling Bed for Summer Dog Puppy Cold Mattress 100 x 60cm
- pink Red M pink Red M AOXIANG Fashion Dog Rope Pet Leash Pet Tractive Belt with Chest Harness pink Red
- WEAO Puppies Dog Toy 4PCS Molar Biting Resistance Clean Tooth Set Includes, Cotton Rope Ball, Six Ring Rope Tennis, Corncob Biting Rope, Big Corn Ring Biting Rope
- Beneful Originals Beef Adult Dog Food, 6.3 lbs.
- 453512cm ChenXin Pet Nest Comfortable Breathable Autumn Winter Kennel Cat Mat Dog Mat Teddy Bomei Bear golden Retriever Four Seasons Available orange Comfortable pet nest removable and washable
- 10pcs Set Glass Stone Jewelers Diamond Wood Carving Craft 10 Unique Shapes Metal Needles Files
- Dog Carrier Backpack Comfortable Dog Cat Carrier Backpack, Puppy Pet Front Bag with Breathable Head Out Design and Padded Shoulder for Hiking Outdoor Travel
- FortiDiet Pro Health Kaytee Rabbit Food for Adult Rabbit, 25Pound
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.