If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Diamondo Portable Folding Pets Dog Tent House Cage Puppy Dogs Outdoor Kennel Fence
- FidgetGear 100pcs lot Heart Shape Blank Pet Dog Cat ID Tags Aluminum Alloy Dog Tags 35x32mm
- Homehot Bedroom Warm Blanket Cartoon,Aquarium Fish Whale 90 x70 ,Bed or Couch Travel Multi Use
- Kess InHouse KESS Original Monogram Chevron Teal Letter E Dog Blanket, 40 by 30Inch
- MediumSized Super Thick Medium and Large Dog P Chain Traction Rope Collar Suit for Sale (color Red Suit, Size M)
- Pet Backpack for Small Dogs Cats Rabbits，Pet Backpack，Puppy Backpack，Cat Backpack，Pet Tote，Pet Carrier Dog Backpack，Canvas Fabric，Rucksack Carrier Bag (color bluee)
- Pet Nest Nonslip Foldable Soft Four Seasons Dualuse Washable Bed Sleeping Bed Dog Cat Cave Bed House With Removable Cushion 105 90 20cm,Red
- B 967515cm B 967515cm Aoligei Cloth Type Warm pet nest Dog mat Breathable Kennel cat nest Perfect for Sunbathing mat, Nap&Sleeping Bed
- QAHMPJ Cat Litter Cat House, Scratch Post, Circular Fort (Size 42 42 75cm)
- 2 60×48×7cm 2 60×48×7cm Pet Bed Pet Bed Doghouse Summer Cool Nest, Pet Doghouse Mat Dog Bed Cat Litter Summer Decontamination Supplies A+ (color 2 , Size 60×48×7cm)
- Brown-brown Medium Brown-brown Medium Le Mieux Fleece Lined Brushing Horse Boots, Multiple colors and Sizes
- Daeou Pet StrollerLarge dog cart folding for easy carrying
- Duvo+ 780 471 Dog Crate Cage with Non-Slip Base
- LITING Cat Litter Cat Cat British Short Beautiful Short Cat Puppet Cat Into Cat Summer House
- Pet Dryer， 2800W Dog Cat Professional Low Noise Hairdryers With 3 Nozzles Adjustable Temperature 2m Flexible Hose
- S ihoming Pet Vest Harness Outdoor Dog Reflective Vest with Durable Handle and Massage for Medium Large Dogs
- Travall Guard TDG1215 Vehicle-Specific Dog Guard
- Cat Collar AntiFlea Mosquito Pet Cat Puppy Insect Collar Natural Insect Repellent Oil Pet Collar(2Pack)
- CaribSea Aquatics SCS00604 Crabitat Hermit Crab Sand, 2.2Pound, Purple
- Bunty Pet Pen Large Heavy Duty Dog Run Puppy Play Whelping Cage Metal Enclosure XLarge
- Dog Seat Covers with Mesh Visual Window 100% Waterproof Dog Car Seat Cover Nonslip Pet Seat Cover for Back Seat with Storage Pockets, Washable Dog Hammock for Cars Trucks (color Black)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.