If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- NAF 'PINK POWDER' HORSE SUPPLEMENT, 700G NET
- QHP Luxury Bell Over Reach Boots X Large Lime
- Two Pack of Lamb Liver Jerky Real Meat Lamb Liver Jerky Dog Treats (Pack of 2)
- Coastal Pet Products DCP36445COG K9 Explorer 5 8Inch Harness for Dogs, Small, orange by Coastal Pet
- Birds Choice Suet & Seed Block Cage Feeder
- Black Upto 118cm (105cm Tall)Bettacare Premium Multi Panel Flexible Pet Barrier (Upto 360cm (105cm Tall), White)
- Dog Anti Bark Collar Waterproof ABS Nylon Material can Charging Uses 7 Adjustable Levels of Sound and Vibration for Small Medium Large Size Breeds
- Fashion Pet Travel Carrier for Medium Puppy and Cats,Collapsible, Durable,Travel Friendly,Suitable for Outdoor Travel Walking Hiking (color Purple)
- Hexiansheng Cat Climb Trees Cat Tree Pet Plush 40 40 75cm
- Kerbl Electric Fence Energiser Euro Guard B 300 Multi 391025
- Lozse Pet Stroller Dog Pushchair Fourwheeled doggy cartReversing trolley Pet Products
- One Dog One Bone Bone Shaped Dog Pool, bluee by One Dog One Bone
- 20-Pound Litter Pearls Ultra Pet Trackless Litter, 20-Pound
- 756225cm Pet Bed Washable Deluxe Plush Soft Comfy Cat Dog Bed Waterloo Removable Cushion CHENGYI (Size 75 62 25cm)
- Petforu Pet Carrier Backpack, Space Capsule Dog Cat Small Animals Travel Bag Coffee
- Royal Canin Medium Breed Puppy and Junior Dog Food (10kg)
- Black green Medium Black green Medium Go Pet Club Soft Crate Bag,Designed for Travel,Outdoor Use,Cat Puppy Small Pets,3 colors (color Black Green, Size M)
- Dean & Tyler's DT Works The Dogfather Harness with Chest Padding, X-Small, and 6 ft Padded Puppy Leash.
- M ZQG Lazy Super Warm Pet House Creative Dog Villa Fat Cat House Pet Supplies (Size M)
- Luxury Cat Jumping Platform Cat Climbing Frame Removable Cat Nest Multi Functional Furniture Jumping Board Bed Toy
- Pet Odor Exterminator & Air Freshener Fresh Strawberries by Specialty Pet Products
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.