If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- NACOCO Pet Clothes the Owl Sweater the Cat Dog Sweater Pet Jacket Dog Apparel
- QDOUPET Flannel Pet Pajamas Dinosaur Style Dog Costume Jumpsuit Hoodie Coat for Small Dog (L, Yellow)
- TWO BOWLS MINOFOX PET Pet Dog Cat Food Water Feeder with One Bowl Double Bowls Fixed Wooden Table (Ceramic, Two Bowls)
- Bazaar 10M Rock Mountain Climbing Rope Outdoor Survival String Dynamic Paracord With Two Hooks
- BEDS Dogs Furniture Doghouse, washable kennel, warmth, dog, cushions, cat litter, pet supplies, pet (color Black, Size S)
- Bespick Sheep Shears Electric Animal Clippers Grooming Hair Fur Wool Grooming Handheld Cliper Tools Piece Cutter Portable Shears for Sheep Alpaca Llama Goat and Farm Animals (9 Curved Teeth)
- Dog Costume Dog Clothes Cartoon Red Dacron Costume for Pets Men's Women's Cute Cosplay Christmas
- Fashion Shop Oxford Pet Dog Collar Saddle Style Harness for Medium and Large dog Muticolor for choose (Red)
- Hexiansheng Cat Climb Trees Large wooden platform Cat catches sisal
- KESS InHouse Barmalisirtb The Staircase Mystery White Fantasy Pet Bowl, 7
- LXFLX Portable Bubble Pet Travel Backpack Airline Approved Carrier Transparent Breathable Waterproof Space Capsule Backpack For Cat Dog Puppy Small Animals (color Pink)
- Orvis Griptight Sherpa Backseat Predector, Gunmetal, X Large
- Black 350W Electric Sheep Shears, Goat Shears with 6 Speed & Grooming Carrying Case for Llama Horse Livestock Sheep Shears
- BH Dog Seat Cover for Back Seat Waterproof Oxford Cloth Hammock 600D Heavy Duty Scratch Proof Nonslip Durable Soft for Cars Trucks and SUVs
- Pet travel bag Portable Pet bag Go out Carrying case Dog bag fold Breathable backpack Pet products , S
- Ring Pull Tube Seed Feeder 23 in Forest Green by Droll Yankees
- Dogo Shark Dog Toy by Dogo
- 300W for 30-80 gallon Sukeen Aquarium Heater Auto Thermostat Fish Tank Heater for 3-80 Gallons,Shatter-Proof and Blast-Proof,Adjustable Temperature and Extra Thermometer-300W
- M Weiwei Dog bed Full washable memory Sponge dog mat slow rebound kennel cat litter Black
- Buckle-Down Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar Heather bluee 1.5 Wide Fits 16-23 Neck Medium
- Petface Betsy Butterfly Home Dog Toy
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.