If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Generic on gown wear gardening cooking chef dog cat pet gardening apron waterproof grooming gown wear dog cat pet wat
- A 42X29X18CM A 42X29X18CM QQW Pet Backpack CarrierDogs or Other Small Pets Ideal for Travelling Hiking or Taking a Walk with Your Furry Friend (color A, Size 42X29X18CM)
- Pen-Plax FL40 40W Aquari-Lux Fluorescent Lamp, 48
- pink Red Kennel Cat Litter Lamb Wool Blanket Winter Warm Cat Pad Dog Dog Mat Taidibi Bear Small and Medium Dog Pet Small Animal Beds (color pink Red)
- Urine Off 1-Flip Top Carpet Applicator Cap for Hard Surfaces and 2-Two Pack Zorb-It-Up Sheets
- BuckleDown MGCW30689WM Martingale Plastic Clip CollarFlag Transgender Baby bluee Baby Pink White, 16 23
- Awegift Pet Sympathy Gifts for Dogs Memorial Jewelry Sympathy Gift for Loss of Pet Name Engraved Cuff Bracelet
- CHEDE Luxury Real Leather Dog Collar Handmade For Medium Dog Breeds With The Finest Genuine LeatherBest Quality Collar That Is Stylish ,Soft Strong And ComfortableRed Dog Collar (medium, light red)
- Direct Global Trading 4 Fall Driftwood Garden Water Feature with LED Lights Ideal Garden and Patio Gift Idea
- FidgetGear Pet Dog Safety Life Jacket Vest Cat Puppy Surfing Swimming Floatation Predector
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.