If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Myyxt Single Seat Dog Mat Waterproof Durable Made of Polyester
- Pyara Paws Looking Good Groomer Size Medium
- Tuscany Dog Leash Size 0.5 x 48 , color Light bluee
- Black with Yellow Trim XLDean & Tyler Fun Harness with Padded Chest Piece and Strap for Dogs, Small, Black with Yellow Trim
- All Glass Aquarium AAG29654 Versa Top, 54 corner
- Auto Accessories Auto Accessories Car Beauty Small Electric Car Electric Cup Car Car Van Van Optional Coffee Heating Cup Insulation Cup, 24v, Green
- Dog Bed Cat Bed Threepiece pet dog cat litter warm Teddy doll supplies factory direct dog round mattress velvet Pet Bed (color BROWN, Size L)
- FJH Pet Pulley Bag Pet Bag Detachable Pulley & Large Capacity & Collapsible & Three Sides Mesh Breathable Dog Outing Travel Bag Cat Bag (color Black)
- HSXZ Women's shoes Cashmere Winter Snow Boots Boots Flat Heel Round Toe MidCalf Boots for Casual Green Brown Black
- KESS InHouse Debbra Obertanec Teal Mayhem Green Black Pet Bowl, 7
- MAHLE Original 953079 Engine Kit Gasket Set
- PARKER MC CRORY S29 29 Master Stock Prod
- Aqi7 Removable And Washable Pet Bed, Removable Kennel, Four Seasons Universal Pet Nest Suitable For Cats And Dogs Within 6 Pounds, Equipped With Pillows, Blankets, Straw Mats
- D 655515cm D 655515cm Lozse Pet Beds PP Cotton kennel Pet nest for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Pet Recovery Collar Inflatable Pet Repair Collar Eliza Recovery Collar Postoperative Recovery Cover for Dogs and Cats
- Red Fashion Luxury SoftSided Cat Carrier Pet Travel Portable Kennel for, Cats, Small Dogs and Puppies,Suitable for Outdoor Travel Walking Hiking (color Yellow)
- Buckle-Down Buffalo Plaid Black White Martingale Dog Collar, 1 Wide-Fits 15-26 Neck-Large
- Hyena Rope Dog Collar Dog Chain Pet Leash Pet Supplies Medium Large Dog Hyena Traction Rope Supplies,M
- 90x75cm(35x30inch) Wangs washable dog winter cat's nest Warm padded pet-A 90x75cm(35x30inch)
- Mendota Dog Products Snap Leash, 1 2-Inch by 6-Feet, Twist Sea Foam by Top Dog Treats and Chews
- Pink S pink S GYR28656 Soft and comfortable Handmade rattan pet house Cat's home dog bed Dog house puppy nest easy to clean Pet cat dog cave (color Pink, Size S)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.