If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Exotic Nutrition Deluxe Cage Enhancement Set Toys for Sugar Gliders, Rats, Ferrets, Hamsters, Squirrels, Parreds, Birds, Small Animals
- HBHS Compatible Rechargeable Waterproof, Dog's Training Collar With Remote Control compatible
- Kess InHouse Catherine Holcombe Flower Power Tan Pet Bowl Placemat for Dog and Cat Feeding Mat, 24 by 15Inch, Brown Map
- LYYL006 Pet Nest Small Medium And Large Dogs Cat Cushion Brown Cave Removable Pet Nest
- Outdoor Pet Pet Heating Pad for Dog Cat Warming Mat Constant Temperature with Removable Cover
- PETFDH Winter Dog Pet Clothes Waterproof Dog Jacket Coat Big Dogs Pets Clothing Costume for Medium Large Dogs Bulldog Ropa Perro M3XL Red XL
- Purple Dragon 7.0 Inch Professional Female Pink Pet Grooming Scissors Kit ,Straight & Thinning & Curved Blade Scissors Set Dog Hair Grooming Tools with Comb + Bag
- Green Pet Sheep Electric Clipper Shearing Clipper, 220V 500W 6 Speed 13 Teeth, Livestock Sheep Shears Clipper 5m Cord,Green
- 10 mtrs 1000cm x 150cm Professional NON SLIP Veterinary Dog Puppy Vet Bedding PATCHWORK PINK
- Black XL(Bust 24.4\ Black XL(Bust 24.4\ MUYAOPET Dragon French Bulldog Clothes Dog Leather Jacket Coat for Corgi Pitbull Pug Small Medium Beefy Dog Apparel (XL(Bust 24.4 ), Black)
- (3 Packages) Nylabone Healthy Edibles Regular Variety Pack, 3-Count Each 9 Total Bones
- Lupine 6'-1 3\ Lupine 6'-1 3\ Hurtta Dazzle Rope Dog Leash, Lupine, 1 3 in x 6 ft
- Black 1\ Black 1\ OmniPet Deer Tan Leather Dog Collar, 1 x 25 , Black
- orange zijianZZJ, 2019 New Dogs Backpack Carrier Foldable Waterproof Pet Rucksack Puppy Cat Soft Sided Travel Bag Padded Top Open Breathable Mesh Waist Strap
- Red Tartan 12 Red Tartan 12 RC Pet Products Whistler Winter Wear V.2 Fleece Dog Coat, Size 12, Red Tartan
- Wellness Rounded PetMat Silver Haven (Small 27 x18 )
- Beeztees Rodent Cage Scooby, 70 x 40 x 78 cm, Black
- Aigou Dog Bed colorful Round Pet Dog Cot Washable Cat Bed Nest Pet House Dog Cushions Soft Short Plush Mats Lounger Sofas Products For Dogs
- Contender Hoof Care for Horses by Contender Hoof Formula, 14 oz
- Dog Winter Jacket w Fleece Lining Brown (XXL) 231 4 or 60 cm
- Go Pet Club F880 Comfy Cube Cat Furniture, Beige
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.