If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Exotic Nutrition Deluxe Cage Enhancement Set Toys for Sugar Gliders, Rats, Ferrets, Hamsters, Squirrels, Parreds, Birds, Small Animals
- HBHS Compatible Rechargeable Waterproof, Dog's Training Collar With Remote Control compatible
- Kess InHouse Catherine Holcombe Flower Power Tan Pet Bowl Placemat for Dog and Cat Feeding Mat, 24 by 15Inch, Brown Map
- LYYL006 Pet Nest Small Medium And Large Dogs Cat Cushion Brown Cave Removable Pet Nest
- Outdoor Pet Pet Heating Pad for Dog Cat Warming Mat Constant Temperature with Removable Cover
- PETFDH Winter Dog Pet Clothes Waterproof Dog Jacket Coat Big Dogs Pets Clothing Costume for Medium Large Dogs Bulldog Ropa Perro M3XL Red XL
- Purple Dusk MediumRuffwear Chain Reaction Collar, Medium, Purple Dusk
- KESS InHouse Ingrid Beddoes Shades of bluee Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- BiteNot Collar 3 x 15
- 72 inches CHALLENGER 1200D Turnout Waterproof Rain Horse Sheet Light Winter Blanket Gusset 364G
- Educator Small Dog Breeds ME-300 Micro 1 2 Mile E-Collar Remote Dog Training Collar with Vibration, Tapping Sensation & Pavlovian Stimulation, Purple
- Go Pet Club Cat Tree Condo Furniture, 108-Inch, Beige
- FANCY FEAST A LA Carte Tuscan Style Turkey & Rice 24X85G (CFFATSTURKR85X24)
- orange olive 20mm orange olive 20mm Niggeloh Blood Tracking Lead
- Red S Red S Huayue Pet Sweater Dog Hooded Clothing Prosperous Pity (color Red, Size S)
- Weaver Leather LEASH, DEER RIDGE, 5 8 X 4'
- bluee SYOYO Pet Nest，Thickening Washable Cushion Pet Dog Cat Bed Sofa Nest Soft Cotton Dog Warm Kennel Bed House Pet Mats Cushion 3 color & 3 Size (color bluee, Size S)
- Black Length 120CMCar Dog Cage to Prevent Dirty Portable Car Pack Dog Pet Car Pad Suitable for Small and Mediumsized Pets Can Be Expansion Length (color Black, Size Length 120CM)
- Classic Dog Sweater,Tutleneck Dog Sweaters Stripes Knitwear Apparel,Pet Sweatshirt Clothes Dog Wool Warm Soft Sweaters for Cold Weather, Puppy Warm Winter Coat for Small Medium Large Dogs
- Dog Comb Pet Supplies SelfCleaning Comb Beauty Steel Needle Round Head Massage Comb Hair Removal Comb
- Fritz Aquatics Pond Barley Extract, 16Ounce by Fritz Aquatics
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.