If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Florida l Florida l Pet Goods Large Collegiate 1-Inch by 4-Feet Pet Lead, University of Florida
- black white COB black white COB TdeT Clinchered leather halter
- Red 806318 Red 806318 LZRZBH Winter Washable, Medium and Large Dog Mat, Corduroy Pet Nest, Soft and Comfortable Pet Cat Bed, Dog Bed, Four Seasons Universal Sleeping Mat Pet Supplies (color Red, Size 80 63 18)
- USBvehicular Mini Fish Tank Oxygen Pump, Ultra-Quiet 1W Small Aquarium Oxygenator 0.45L Min Aeration Pump Aerator,Hooktype [Energy Class A],USBvehicular
- 23D 24 Lunge with Cha Nature Valley 1X Part 23D24 NV
- 4 Pk. My Dog is Home Alone Pet Alert Emergency ICE ID Plastic Wallet Card and Keytag (Qty. 4 from TLC)
- 1080P Pet Camera, Home Camera 2 Way Audio, Baby Monitor Night Vision, Motion Detection, Compatible with Alexa Echo Show, Indoor Camera, Baby Camera with Cloud Storage
- Dog Outdoor Jacket Pet Raincoat Windshield Waterproof Suit Warm Winter 3 colors,GreenXXL
- Flamingo P Microfiber Chenille Shammy Bath Towels 2 Pack, 24 x14 Super Absorbent and Quick Drying Shag Pet Towel, Navy
- HSXZ Women's shoes PU Spring Fall Comfort Bootie Boots Chunky Heel Booties Ankle Boots for Casual Black
- KESS InHouse Nick Nareshni Clouds Over Carlsbad Beach bluee Coastal Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Loggipet Cat Dog Pet Leash Adjustable Cotton Halter Harness Kitten Nylon Strap Belt Safety Rope Leads
- Obzk Waterproof Removable Washable Pet Bed Four Seasons Universal Wearresistant Scratchresistant Cat Litter Kennel Positive And Negative Universal Sleeping Mat Suitable For Cats And Dogs,Green,M
- Pet Swamp Cooler Dog Cooling Vest Jacket Coat for Large and Medium Dogs
- Replacement Water Filter Cartridges for Cat Mate & Dog Mate Fountains, Pack of 24
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.