If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- B Pet Bag Pet Trolley Bag Out Can Be Extended Folding Portable Large Space Suitcase Cat Bag Black 25.9x12.5x14.9 Inches
- NOBGP 12 Pcs Dog Ball Toys for Aggressive Chewers Teething Cleaning Dental Treat Bite Resistant Durable Natural Soft Bouncy Rubber Ball for Pet IQ Training Chewing
- Red 8 (3.3\ Red 8 (3.3\ Waterproof Dog shoes, Dog Boots for Labrador Retriever, Keep Warm in Winter, 4pcs
- USB Power Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer lamp Mosquito Repellent Bug Insect Trap Light UV Light Killing Trap Lamp Fly Repeller 2
- Black MediumYZONG Fashion Pet Dog Carrier Tote,Canvas Pet Cat Backpack,Outdoor Walking Travel Pet Carry Bag,with Safety Tether,White,M
- B Dog Kennel Outdoor, Durable Oxford Waterproof DustProof Dog Cage Foldable Washable Pet Kennel Dog Bed Guinea Pig Cage,B
- Black 1353cmDog Collar New Electronic Remote Control Dog Electronic Collar 330 Code Remote Control Electronic Dog Training Collar Dogs (10 Lbs 100 Lbs) (color Black, Size 13 5 3cm)
- Dog Bed, Removable And Washable Canvas Pet Nest, Four Seasons Universal Large, Medium and Small Dog Mat Dog Bed
- FMingNian, 2019 1 2 Black orange Receivers,Training Collar For Dog, Waterproof Rechargeable LCD Display 800M Remote Control (color 2 Receivers TYPE 1)
- HUAyue Pet Car Bag Kennel Car Bag Out Pet Bag Pet Dog Backpack Car Dog Mat,Pet Paraphernalia (color Purple, Size 40X34X26cm)
- KESS InHouse Original Lola colorful Geometry Pet Bowl Feeding Placemat for Dogs and Cats, 18 by 13Inch
- LZY pet bed Wooden Kennel, Biteresistant Bed Pet Nest Small Princess Bed (color Pink, Size 56x40x27m)
- Overland Dog Travel Bag Ultimate Week Away Duffel for Med and Large Dogs Includes Bag, 2 Lined Food Carriers, Placemat, and 2 Collapsible Bowls, Multicoloured
- PetKind Tripe Dry Formula Beef 6
- Royal Canin Westhighland White Terrier Adult Dog Food
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.