If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Myler 32 Flat Shank (5-Inch)
- Purple Black 6'3 Purple Black 6'3 WEATHERBEETA COMFITEC Plus Dynamic Combo Neck LITE Wide Purple Black 6'3 Horse Rug
- Turquoise Cross Multicolor Embroidery Collection
- Bolbove Pack of 2 Adjustable Pet Christmas Festive Santa Bell Collars for Dogs Holiday Season (Small, Red Snowman + Light Green Sweet)
- 54 41 18cm KAIPet dog wo large and mediumsized dog54 41 18cm
- Carib Sea ACS00877 Gemstone Creek Gravel for Aquarium, 50Pound
- Dfghbn Warm pet nest Autumn And Winter Models Cartoon Pets Shape Slippers Nest Cartoon Nest soft (color Leopard Fawn, Size L)
- FELICIPP Dog Out Bag Fourwheel Folding Trolley Case Cat Pet Stroller Breathable Cat Dog Suitcase (color Red, Size 62 35 39cm)
- Hikari Usa Inc AHK21628 carnivoreivore Sticks Jumbo 6.37 Ounce by Hikerman 99020262
- Kennel Medium Large Dog Kennel Waterproof Dog Cushion Removable and Washable Autumn and Winter Pet Supplies Large pet nest (color A, Size S70 50cm)
- LM921 Classic Striped Pet Bed, Warm Mattresses and Floor Mats for Dogs and Cats, Rectangular Small and Medium Cats or Dogs Nest, Removable Wash Dog Cushion, Fashionable Pet Sofa, Red (S L) (Size L)
- Oase Sand Watercourse Elements Right Curve
- Dermagic Peppermint Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Bar, 3.75 Oz, Certified Organic
- F.M. Brown's Falfa Cravins Treats, 16-Ounce, Alfalfa Cubes Treat
- Petego La Cinopelca Flat Calfskin Leash with Crystals, Black, Short
- Round Pet Nest Bed Sofa for Small Animals Kitten Puppy Cozy House for Indoor
- bluee GWM Oxford Cloth, Single Car Pet Pad, Car, Pet Mat, golden Retriever, Car Mat, Dog Mat, Pet Car Supplies (color bluee)
- Hunter List Dog Blanket, 120 X 80 cm, Large, Red
- Ceramic Rings 3-pack CNZ Aquarium Filter Media Kits, Ceramic Rings, 3 Piece
- Kess InHouse Allison Beilke Autumn Harvest bluee Pet Bowl, 7-Inch
- PINK Kennel Pads Dog Beds Pet Kennel Cat Nest Removable and Washable Four Seasons Applmall Dog Bed Mat Dog Room,Pink, Yellow, bluee, Green,48 36cm (color bluee) Cat Bed Pet Supplies Cover
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.