If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Exo Terra PT3590 High Performance Pump
- Havaneses Pipsqueak Treat Jar by Bob Martin
- Kess InHouse CarolLynn Tice Simplicity Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40Inch, Light Brown
- LYX1,Pet Bed Fully Removable and Washable Large Pet Nest for A Wide Range of Pets (Size S)
- Outdoor Dog Kennel Pet Cat House Travel Portable Windproof Soft Stripe Dog Tent Kennel Camouflage Cloth Mat Dog House Nest for Medium Pets Large Dog House,B
- PETFDH Luxury Pet Outdoor Backpack Large Dog Adjustable Saddle Bag Harness Carrier for Traveling Hiking Camping orange L
- QBLEEV Reflective Pet Dog Coat with Furry Collar,Cold Weather Jacket Vest Apparel for Puppies,Waterproof Windproof Clothes Soft Fleece Lining,Adjustable Buckle Closure,Zipping Hole for The Leash
- Dogline Vest Harness for Dogs and 2 Removable Adopt Me Patches, Medium 22 to 30 , Pink
- Fushia Cenme Durable Cotton Rope Dog Toy Interactive Dog Chew Tug Toy for Medium and Large Breeds(Pink)
- Brown 70x52x15cm Brown 70x52x15cm Dog bed Cat Houses Removable Small & Large for Crate, Non-slip Pet House for Medium Dogs (color BROWN, Size 70x52x15cm)
- Fishroll Mosquito killer Intelligent Electronic Mosquito Killer
- bluee inserts L bluee inserts L Dingo Gear Suit for Decoy or Handler for Training Dog Obedience, IPO and Dog Sports, Light Predection in Dog Training, Handmade, Sporty Design, Excellent Freedom of Movement S01043, L
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Grain-Free Premix Dog Food, 3-Pound Bag
- Pampered Pets Car Seat Pet Bed, Medium, Tan
- Removable and Washable Cat Hammock Large Wire Powerful Suction Cup Breathable Waterproof Sun Cat Litter Pet Supplies
- White LITING Pet Nest Winter Warm Kennel Small and Medium Dogs Four Seasons Universal Pet Bed House Cat Supplies Full Set (color White)
- Brown Lobzk Pet Out Travel Backpack Portable Large Capacity Portable Comfort Cat Bag Dog Bag Suitable For Small Cats And Dogs,Pink,L
- Alfie Pet Hayden Pet Sling Carrier
- ATI 54 watt Aquabluee Special T5 HO Lamp
- Dog House Washable Four Seasons General Teddy golden Retriever Large Dog Mat Comfortable Warm Kennel
- Furminator Slicker Brush with Hard Bristles for Dogs Small
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.