If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Exo Terra 15LED Scorpion Light, 2watt by Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp.
- Haute Diggity Dog HDD026 Red Bulldog
- KESS InHouse Carollynn TICE Higher Pink Mint Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- LYM FrontPet Rolling Pet Travel Carrier Pet Carrier with Wheels with Backpack Straps
- Outdoor Bird Feeder Squirrelproof Metal Hanging Wild Bird Feeder Bird Seed Feeder Catcher Garden Patio House Decor for Finch Cardinal blueebird Hummingbird
- PetFavorites Pet Dog Puppy Running shoes Outdoor Boots Nonslip Booties Canvas Sneaker Large Dogs Velcro & Glow in The Dark, Pack of 4. (Black, Size 8)
- Red Dingo Reflective Medium bluee dog leash 46 ft Medium
- M Car Kennel Oxford Cloth Portable Folding Pet Tent Large Pet Fence (Size M)
- K&H Memory Sleeper, Medium 23 by 35 by 3-3 4 Inches, Mocha by K&H Manufacturing
- Fashion and Unique Comfortable Pet Mat Nest House Animal Cage Hanging Bed Hamster Winter Warm Cotton Animal Pad Bed for Hamster,Squirrels, Parred
- Lemieux ProSport Support Boot Exercise Wrap X Small Coral Red
- bluee M 35×45cm bluee M 35×45cm Rectangular Pet Cat Foam Dog Mattress Washable Soft Sofa Bed, Suitable For Indoor Travel A Variety Of Dogs Cats Pets color Size Optional (color bluee, Size M 35×45cm)
- KESS InHouse Petit Griffin Dream Catchers Digital Beige Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- ORE Pet Recycled Rubber Cat Face Placemat
- Red US5.5 EU36 UK3.5 CN35 Red US5.5 EU36 UK3.5 CN35 Women's Fashion Boots Suede Fall Boots Chunky Heel Mid-Calf Boots Black Red bluee
- West Paw Rowdies with HardyTex and Zogoflex Durable Plush Dog Toy for Medium to Large Dogs Jefferson orange Fur
- AYCC Wheels For Pet Cars, Travel Backpacks, Handbags, Trolleys, For Cats And Dogs, 62 35 39cm,Red
- 2019 Newly DesignedPet Space Capsule Carrier Backpack,Transparent Visible Window & Breathable in Softsided Easy Trips with Dogs and Cats
- B L(60X55X14CM)GZDXHN Dog House Removable Cat Nest Teddy Pet Nest Than Xiong Bomei Law Fighting Big Dog Available Nest Bed Four Seasons Autumn And Winter
- Dog Toy Ball Sniffing Bite Training Easy Interactive Fun Emotions
- GielCof Removable Pet bed,Ultra soft & cozy washable cat dog mat warm pad kennel cushion waterproof non slip basered S
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.