If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- MXueei ZfgG Outdoor Bird Feeder For Birds Feeding Container For Food Pet Supplies
- PURPLE XS PURPLE XS Dog Harness No-Pull Pet Harness Adjustable Outdoor Pet Vest Oxford Material Vest for Dogs Easy Control for Small Medium Large Dogs (color Purple, Size XS)
- Tunze Turbelle® Electric Jet 1205
- Coffee HeiPlaine Pet Sofa Cat Climbing Frame Cat Nest Cat Tree Solid Wood Cat Toys Cat Climbing Frame Cat Scratch Board Cat Jumping Platform (color Coffee)
- Classic Brands CLASSIC11 SquirrelProof X1 Seed Feeder
- Brown Seat Covers Cloth Pet Soft Car Seat Pet Cat Cat Cat Car Seat Booster Seat Bracket Outdoor Car Can Be Naughty with Bags (color Black)
- Dog Cat Pet Charms Patriotic Star Paw Screen Print Shirts Black XL (16)
- Fancylande 220V Aquarium Power Filter Pump,Third Generation Algae Removal Electronic Suppression Green Filters for Aquarium Fish Tank Pool
- HEJUNF CA New cat Bag Travel Breathable Portable car pet Bag (color pink, Size 43 25 28cm)
- Kerbl Titan A 4000 Rechargeable Electric Fence Device 4.0 J Battery Device 12 V
- LQBCWB Pet Backpack Collapsible Carrier Portable Traveler Handbag Transparent Large Space Breathable Comfortable For Out Door Hiking Shopping Travelling Carrier (color B)
- One for Pets The Kurve Raised Pet Bowl, Large, Black by One for Pets
- 6'-1.5\ Buckle-Down Five Nights at Freddy's Freddy Face2 Close-UP Black Red Pet Leash, 6'-1.5
- Auto Accessories 2018 New Car Steering Wheel Cover Sweat-Absorbent Breathable Non-Slip Perforated Leather Four Seasons Universal Car Handle Cover, Silver, 38cm
- PetSafe Aluminium Wall Entry Pet Doors, Small
- Ryan Dog Toilet, Indoor Training Suitable For Home Use Detachable Fence Design Pet Dog Potty Urinal For Medium And Small Dogs Pet Toilet(Brown, Pink, bluee) (color bluee, Size L(65 50.5cm))
- Dogline Alpha Nylon Service Vest Harness with Nose Work Velcro Patches, Medium, Black
- Ceramics Dog Bowls for Food and Water, Pet Feeder Bowl, Oblique Mouth High and Low Shallow Mouth, Suitable for Small Medium Size Dog and Cats
- KESS InHouse EBI Emporium Sun Showers Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- Baby Green Petique Pet Toys, Baby Green, One Size
- Pets First NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Jersey, Small
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.