If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 22inch recommend dog's neck 18inch Bestss Jewelry 16 18mm Classic Black Tone Curb Chain Stainless Steel Choker Big Pet Dog Collar,14-36 Inches (18mm Wide, 22inch Recommend Dog's Neck 18inch)
- L size pink pet wear rabbit costume dog cat costume rabbit clothing
- orange KGMYGS Dog Toy Pet Toy Plush Sounding Toy Medium Dog Pet Supplies Three colors Available pet toy (color orange)
- Red Penn-Plax (NVYR6) Navy Standing Diver Aquarium
- Uniqus 2 PCS H7 26W 2250LM Car Headlight LED Auto Light Built-in CANBUS Function(White Light, Yellow Light, Warm White Light), DC 9-16V
- 2019 Newly Designed Pet Luxury SoftSided Cat Carrier [Airline TSA Approved] Pet Travel Portable Kennel for, Cats, Small Dogs and Puppies (Size M)
- Beautiful Breathable Portable Pet Carrier Bag Outdoor Travel Puppy Cats Bag Transparent Space Pet Backpack Capsule Waterproof Handbag Backpack (color White)
- Bubble Gum Pink XSPlatinum Pets Modern Triple Diner Feeder with Stainless Steel Cat Dog Bowls
- Dog Cooling Mattress Dog and Cat Bed Rattan Cooling Pad, Oversized NonToxic, NonStick, Skin Friendly, Keeps Pets Cool and Cushioned, Set (mat + Cool Pad XL) (color Brown, Size S)
- Fromm FourStar Duck & Sweet Potato Dog Food, 15 lb by bluee Line Distributing
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.