If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Large AYCC Pet Tent, Cotton Canvas Tent, Dog Cat Bed Cage, Lace Tent, Indian Pad, Pet House, Portable, Removable,L
- Large Pets First NFL Dallas Cowboys Pet Leash, Large
- Dark Havana Large Dark Havana Large Amigo Deluxe Hunter Bridle
- Just Fur Fun Dog Collar, Snow Flake, 16-Inch, Black Leather
- Dog Nail Clippers Trimmer by For Dog Premium Includes Nail File & Safety Guard Sharpest Pet Grooming Professional Non-Slip Handles Perfect for Puppies and Cats
- orange Kennel Pads Dog Beds Mezie- Pet Kennel Cat Nest Removable and Washable Four Seasons Applmall Dog Bed Mat Dog Room,orange,35 35cm (color bluee) Cat Bed Pet Supplies Cover (color orange)
- Red PAZI Dog Clippers, Dog Grooming Kit,Professional Low Noise Pet Grooming Clippers, Cordless Rechargeable Pet Clipper Kit For Dog Cat,For All Breeds Of Dogs And Cats
- USB Electronics Mosquito Killer Lamp Zapper Repeller Bug Anti Mosquito Trap Electric Kill Insect Lights LED Mosquito Killer Lamp Black
- Button style with mat MRyan Pet Nest, Soft Dog Cat Bed Nonslip Puppy House Warm Cave Sleeping Bag For Little Dog (color Zip style with mat, Size M)
- Black Duck Brand Set of 12 Halloween Dog TShirts Fits 14.6 x8.7 Adorable Halloween Dog Shirts (12 Dog TShirts)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.