If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Sumptuous and stylish cable knit design bed
Perfect for those snug evenings
In Sherpa fleece and faux suede fabrics
Available in two cosy designs; Soft Pewter and Snug Damson
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Cat Scratch Board Kitty Scrathing Device Toys Grinding Claw Corrugated Paper Pet Supplies Training Scratch Resistant with The Ball,A
- Dog Cat Pet Charms Soft Mesh Harnesses Pink Medium
- FJH Transparent Classic Fashion Black And White Pet Out Bag Small And Mediumsized Dog Teddy Backpack Dog Cat Bag Portable Laptop Shoulder Cat Supplies (color White)
- HSXZ Women's shoes Leatherette Winter Fall Fashion Boots Bootie Boots Stiletto Heel Pointed Toe Booties Ankle Boots for Office\Career Dress
- Kess InHouse Nandita Singh Circles Pet Bowl, 7Inch, Black White
- M4 Pet Stroller Dog Cat Strollers Lightweight Folding Four Wheels Travel Pet Jogger Loading 50 Kg Animal Roadster. Pet car
- New Earth Soy Leash Cranberry 5 8 x 6 ft
- Pet Out Bag Cat Bag Dog Bag Foldable Dog Backpack Teddy Out Portable Dog Bag Cat Cage Brown 50X30X33Cm
- A Kaxima Pet Bed for Pet Nest Mat Leather Circle Velvet Horn-Shaped Kennel, 60 60 22cm
- Arquivet 8435117839106 – Cage for Dogs S 61 x 45 x 52
- Red Bow tie, Navy bluee Bow tie, Purple Bow tie, Black Bow tie, Dark red Bow tie for Wedding Party, Anniversary Party, Dinner Party, Cocktail Party, Birthday Party, (Red color Bow Tie)
- JBBERTH Unique Cute Cartoon Design Squeak Plush Dog Toy for pet Puppy Teething chew Toy (Calf)
- Large 1.5\ Noddy & Sweets Martingale Collar 1.5 Width [Happy Tails] Large
- L Muziwenju Kennel, pet supplies, dog mats, small dog Teddy pet nest, dog bed, cat winter kennel mat, house, black and white stripes (Size L)
- Dean & Tyler Universal No Pull Dog Harness, Diabetic Dog, Medium, Fits Girth, 66cm to 81cm, Black
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.