If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- B 50408cm B 50408cm WUTOLUO Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Dog mat bite-resistant pet nest mat dog cage mat washable (color B, Size 50 40 8cm)
- Caitec Corp CFS Foraging Wheel Gen Pet Feeder, X-Large by Caitec Corp
- Holiday Party Collar XL VD Pink Conv Hearts
- bluee 3XL Back 20\ bluee 3XL Back 20\ Momo Pet Dog Coat Vest Windproof Warm Dog Clothes for Cold Weather Outdoor Extra Predection Zip up Down Jacket for Small Medium and Extra Large Dogs bluee 3XL
- FidgetFidget Rhinestone Dog Collars Necktie for Small Dog Puppy Cat WholesaleBlack XXS 6-8''
- orange L orange L TDC Waterproof Dog Coat Polo Collar Cotton Dog Jacket Winter Warm Dog Clothes Outdoor Pets Clothes
- Red Pet Online Pet Collar Rhinestone Bone Decoration pu Leather Dog collarred
- Uniqus U5 125W 3000LM CREE-RGB LED Waterproof IP67 Headlamp Light with Angel Eyes Light for Motorcycle SUV, DC 12V-80V
- Cdycam Heavy Duty Braided Pet Dog Training Leash,Dog Walking Leads,4ft Thick Durable Dog Rope Leash for Small Medium Large Dogs (Large, bluee)
- color 1+ pillow LTriplsun Oxford cloth dog bed warm and comfortable biteresistant pet mattress lounge coffee color
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.