If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- COFFEE ZHAS Puppy Home Dog kennel pillow cat bed nest bed stuffed soft hollow warm soft foldable
- Angel Pet Supplies 3Dog Leather Coupler, 7 x 3 8 , Pink
- CKH Shelltype Cat Nest Warm Removable And Washable Closed Cat Sleeping Bag Cat Mat Cat House Pet Supplies ( Size M )
- Dog beds Premium Orthopedic Memory Foam Waterproof Many Colours Sizes Eases Pet Arthritis Hip Dysplasia Pain,bluee75 100cm
- Foldable Dog Carrier, Portable Soft Sided Dogs Cats Pet Cage Comfort Travel Bag Crate with Removable Fleece Mat S M L XL [UK STOCK] (XL)
- Huayue Pet NonSlip Raincoat Socks Dog Socks Dog Feet Set Pet Cat Socks (color Pink, Size 3 )
- Kess InHouse Pellerina Design Diamond Kilim Pet Bowl, 7Inch, Triangles
- Mirage Pet Products 12Inch God Bless USA Screen Print Shirts for Pets, Medium, Light Pink
- PET BEDDING PAPER 1000 4400CU
- Pet Kettle Dog Drinking Cup Portable Outdoor Drinking Cup Travel Bottle for Cats and Dogs Other Small Animals (bluee)
- Quick shopping 180CM Suction Pipe Adjustable Aquarium Vacuum Cleaner
- M(Neck 11\ Petvins Dog Tuxedo Costume with Bowknot Tie, Pet Stripe Formal Suit Wedding Clothes, Prince Shirt Party Clothes for Small Medium Dog
- Mane Tool to Remove The Massage cat-Shaped Bionic Hair Removal Brush to Remove The Dead Hair of The pet
- 74 x 57 x 9 cm Ferplast Dogvilla 90 Insulation Panels Dog Kennel Insulation Kit, 74 x 57 x 9 cm
- Large Safety LED Dog Leas,The Original Glow Leash,Water Resistant,high Visibility Durable and Reflective Led Pet Leas,Avoid Danger,L
- 42\ your-fantasia Cowboy Skull with Handguns Pet Bed Dog Bed Pet Pad 42 x 26 inches
- Kess InHouse CarolLynn TICE Cotton Candy Red Pink Dog Blanket, 60 by 50-Inch
- Parisian Pet Miami Beach Dog T-Shirt, Medium
- Purple M purple M Wuwenw New Soft And Washable Pet Dog Bed Sofa Cushion Cat Dog House For Small Medium Large Dogs,Purple,M
- Trixie Andis Type TR1250 Clipper Set
- Almencla Foot Trimming Head Plate, Used to trim foot hoof for Mules, Sheep, Cattle and Horses Multicolor, Aluminium alloy
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.