If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- bluee MYQQ Doghouse Pet Nest Dog Bed Mat Cat Nest Sleeping Bag Large and Medium Sized Kennels Dog Supplies Removable and Washable (color Green, Size S)
- Acana Puppy and Junior Dog Food, 11.4 kg
- BuckleDown DL6FTW31438 North Carolina Flag Distressed Black Dog Leash, 6'
- Dog Bed,Super Soft Pet Sofa Cats Bed,Pet Self Warming Beds Plush Rectangle Nest Puppy Sleeping Bag Cushion,Removable Washable NonSlip Waterproof,A,44×35×19cm
- Foldable Breathable Waterproof Pet Bag Handbag Shoulder Bag (Black Suitable For 15Kg20Kg Cats And Dogs Other Pets)
- Huayue Pet Clothing Humble and Metier Dogs Embroidered Hooded Sweater Dog Hooded TShirt (color Yellow, Size S)
- KESS InHouse Patternmuse Dynamic Swirls Teal bluee Teal Digital Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- Mirage Pet Products 12Inch Aberdoggie UK Screenprint Shirts, Medium, Black
- Pet Bed,SemiEnclosed Cat Nest Autumn and Winter Simple Cat Tent Teddy Bomei Schnauzer Small Dog Kennel
- Pet Toilet Fully Enclosed Cat Toilet Resin Green Top Type White Pink Green AntiSplashing Extra Large Cat Litter Cat Supplies Neat and Clean (color White)
- Retractable Dog Lead, Extendable Pet Dog Lead 5M Strong Nylon Leash for Walking Dog up to 50KG with One Button Lock System & Dog Trainer Whistle
- Kess InHouse Susan Sanders Ivy Basket Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Green Weave
- C Medium C Medium Weiwei Pet Sweet-Shaped Curled Cashmere Kennel Detachable Washable Anti-Skid Moisture Proof Cotton Warm Four Seasons General
- DermaNerv 1 oz by Amber Technology
- Dark Brown Jumbo 122 X 76 X 5 Dark Brown Jumbo 122 X 76 X 5 P & L Superior Pet Beds, Rectangular Fleece Cushion Pads, Dark Brown, Size Jumbo, 122 X 76 X 5 cm
- Leopard print Alapet Camouflage Canvas Pet Backpack, Waterproof Pet Out Canvas Bag, Multi-color Optional Pet Out Portable Shoulder Bag, Front Mesh Curtain Probe Mouth, Comfortable and Breathable
- M K&H Original Pet Elevated Bed for Dogs Cats, Medium, bluee
- Oster Cryogenx Professional Animal Clipper Blade, Size 8-1 2, New, Free Shippi
- Rae Dunn Magenta Ceramic Plate Woof
- Uniqus 5050 20W 48 LED RGB Car Truck Remote colorful Knight Rider LED Strobe Scanner Flash Strip Light, DC 12V Cable Length 130cm(White Light)
- 1007920 KAI Comfortable Dog Mat Dog Beds Cat Beds,1007920
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.