If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- DHCY Backpack pet backpack portable transparent cat backpack multifunction space pet cabin dog shoulder bag observation bag home outdoor cage cage large capacity backpack,Pink
- FidgetFidget Nest Cozy Mat Sleeping Bed Lgloo Cartoon Mouse Cat Cave Pet House Cushion
- Home Bazaar HB9062S Classic Series Sign Post Birdhouse
- KESS InHouse JW1002ADM02 Jessica Wilde Tropical Flora Pastel Abstract Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Medium pyramid JRTAN&Pet habitat Lizard Snake Spider Lair Spider scorpion lizard desert dodge hole, human face + large, medium and small pyramid
- Pet Backpack Cat Backpack Dog Bag Out Portable Packed Dog Bag Pet Takeaway Bag Back Dog Bag
- Pet Nest，Thick Soft Cotton Simple Lamb Cashmere Rectangular Openair pet nest Pet Nest Autumn Winter Warm Square Waterloo Dog Bed Cat Bed Mat 3 color (color Brown, Size M)
- Dean & Tyler DT Universal No Pull Dog Harness with Search & Rescue Patches, orange, X-Small
- Reptile TShirt 'The Threat'
- Bowsers Donut Bed, X-Small, Sussex
- Classic red S Classic red S Pet Chest Back, Leash, Chest Strap with Dog Leash, Chest Back, Small Dog Leash, Nylon Dog Chain, Dog Supplies Red Anchor (color Classic red, Size S)
- Electric Sheep Shears Clippers 110V 500W 6 Speed 13 Teeth Heavy Duty Grooming Clipper Set for Goats,Sheep,Alpaca,Dog,and Other Farm Livestock Pet
- Boxer Doberman Dog Sweatshirt for Large Dog (60 to 90 Pounds) orange Black Trim
- Mars Stainless Steel 12-Blade Coat King Pet Stripper with Wooden Handle, Medium
- Pets First Collegiate Tennessee Volunteers Pet Jersey, XX-Large
- Silver 145 cm. 27 mm. brown Silver 145 cm. 27 mm. brown Sprenger Full cheek snaffle with copper roller
- VICTMAX Humane Sensitive Pedal Mousetrap Cage Mouse Weasel Rodent Control Trap
- BuckleDown MGCWDY027WL Martingale Plastic Clip Collar, 1.5 by 1832
- By Barker Brands Inc. Kong Traffic Handle Hands Free Dog Leash 6' (Pink)
- CROCI Dog Oval Bunk Fleur, 80 cmx 66 cm x 19 cm
- DoyenWorld DoyenDog Interactive Treat Dispenser Wobble Toy Ball (Tealberry)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.