If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- OGFFHH Mosquitoes Trap USB Electronic Mosquito Killer Eco-Friendly Mosquito Insect Inhaler Lamp Pest Control for Indoor Outdoor 2
- RED L RED L MiaoMiao Pet Nest Comfortable Keep Warm Predective Spine Pet Bed Fully Disassemblable Easy To Clean (color RED, Size L)
- Vita Flex Equinyl Glucosamine with Hyaluronic Acid Joint Formula, 0.9kg, 30 Day Supply
- BarryL Dog Bed Cat Bed Pets Grey Hooded Cat Bed Dog Bed Pet Nest Pet Bed (color Red, Size M)
- Cleaning Pet Grooming BrushNatural Bamboo Eco Friendly,for Shampooing and Massaging,Bristle Pet Deshedding Hair Brush
- CS 4 Piece Combination Cat Nest Pet Cushion Cat Pad Can Be Dismantled And Cleaned Cat House Warm Pet Bed Cat Supplies In Winter (Size 58CM)
- Dog Cat Pet Charms Peace Tree Rhinestone Dress Black with Pink XXL (18)
- FELICIOO Pet Bag Dog Out Carrying Bag Car Bag Pet Handbag (color Red, Size L)
- HiiYo Pet Dog Cat Cute Interesting Rubber Bone Pattern Chew Sound Elastic Play Ball Toy Green XL
- KESS InHouse Jennifer Rizzo Spring Flowering Dogwood Pink Green Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- MEALWORM AND CRANBERRY TO GO WILD BIRD FOOD 1.1 POUND
- Pet + Me Multifunctional Grooming Brush Long Haired Dogs, Red by Pet With Me
- Coffee 442631 coffee 442631 DHFFBBHJJ Long stylish pet carrying bag comfortable and comfortable capsule carrying pets out package
- Cockroach Trap Fifth Upgrade Safe Efficient Anti Cockroaches Killer Plus Large Repeller No Pollute for Home Office Kitchen 3 Doors 48 Bait for
- Pet stairs Stair and Ramp Combination, Folding Cat Steps Ramp, Coffee Easy 3 Steps for Small Dogs, Removable Cover, 60×40×40cm
- REDBARN Small Beef Filled Bone, Net Wt. 3.5 oz, Promote Dental Health (5Pack)
- Buckle-Down Anchor Stripe Pinks Purple Martingale Dog Collar, 1 Wide-Fits 9-15 Neck-Small
- D Kaxima Pet StrollerTricycle pet Car One key Guanche quick Install foldable
- 1 L 1 L DSADDSD Pet Nest Dog Bed Cat Nest Pet Mat Pet Products Washable Keep Warm Large Dog House (color 1 , Size L)
- JEBO AP112F Internal Filter for Aquariums, 66GPH
- PINK GCHOME Dog car seat cover Pet Car Seat Cover Double Thick Oxford Cloth Car Dog Pad Comfortable Non-stick Hair (color PINK)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.