If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Gulunmun Large Dog Lifejacket Buoyancy aid for your dog. Take on board your boat kayak or canoe. Keep your dog safe when around water. orange,LL
- H.ZHOU Dogs and Cats Bed Liners & Mats Cat Nest Egg House Pet House Doghouse Pet Nest (color PURPLE)
- Kennel Warm Washable Pet Nest Kennel Small Medium Kennel Pet Bed Cat Litter Cat House Washable Four Seasons Available
- LongYu Pet Backpack，Travel Carrier Collapsible Shoulder Backpack Portable Kennel Breathable Outdoor Puppy Cat Dog Bag 3 color & 3 Size (color Green, Size S)
- OGrow Large Heavy Duty WalkIn 2Tier 8Shelf Portable Lawn and Garden Greenhouse 4ft x 6ft
- Pet Toilet Dog Toilet Teddy Small Dog Medium Large Dog Puppies Small Dog Bedpan Urinal Basin Pet Supplies (color Black, Size M)
- Hip Doggie Pop-up Tent Pet Bed 2 Beds in 1 Collapsible to Regular Bed or pop it up for Square pet cave Bed
- Reptile Cave Shelter Basking Platform Hideouts,Floating Turtle Pier Rectangular Terrapin Dock Frogs Reptile Platform,XS
- Dean and Tyler Bundle One DT Fun Works Harness, Medical Alert Dog, Yellow Trim, XXSmall + One Padded Puppy Leash, 6 FT Stainless Snap Black
- Cgoldnet Ported Mouth Copper Roller Full Cheek Horse Bit, 4 3 4-Inch
- 1 2 Gallon Farnam Cool Pack Green Jelly
- Brown S Brown S GHH Pet Travel Bag Pet Carrier Outdoor Portable Picnic Hiking Comfortable Breathable Travel Pet Cage Pet Booster Seat
- A Deluxe Multi Cat Tower cat Trees Towers Cat's Nest cat Grab Column Climb Big Luxury cat Jumping cat Toy sisal Cat Tree 30 30 40cm (color A)
- Oversize Black Quilted Oversize Black Quilted Intrepid International Dressage Saddle Pad
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.